meat&2veg is offline Associate Member

Question Is this course ok?

I am thinking or running the following:

500mg of Sus250 every week for 12 weeks.

Taking either .25 of Arimidex EOD or do you think ED? Or Proviron 25mg ED?

Wait 18 days after my last jab, then take:

Clomid:
    Week 1 - 100mg ED.
    Week 2 - 100mg ED.
    Week 3 - 50mg ED.
    Week 4 - 50mg ED.

Nolva:
    Week 1 - 40mg ED.
    Week 2 - 40mg ED.
    Week 3 - 20mg ED.
    Week 4 - 20mg ED.

Do I need HCG , if so how much and when should I take it?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Looks fine. Make sure the Sust is being shot EOD for more consistent BP readings. HCG can be ran starting @ week 8 until PCT begins @ 500IU 2x PW. Use Dex if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Looks fine. Make sure the Sust is being shot EOD for more consistent BP readings. HCG can be ran starting @ week 8 until PCT begins @ 500IU 2x PW. Use Dex if needed.
    If your saying shoot the Sust EOD what would you say I take? 1ml amp of Sus250 EOD??

And what do you think about my question for Arimidex or Proviron and the dose?

Cheers HP

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    no, still take 500mg/week. you can transfer your amps to a sealed sterile vial. as HP stated take the adex if needed.

No Prov just keep Dex on hand. And yes to ^^

Ok cool...

So just have the Adex on hand (not take from start to finish)? Just take if I start to bloat or feel my nips are sore?

PCT is good yeah?

Just throw in what HP said: HCG can be ran starting @ week 8 until PCT begins @ 500IU 2x PW

Just a thought if I wanted to take Anavar say 100mg ED would this be stacked in with above course and if so at what stage and for how long???

Quote Originally Posted by meat&2veg View Post
    Ok cool...

So just have the Adex on hand (not take from start to finish)? Just take if I start to bloat or feel my nips are sore? You can take it from the start, or administer if you feel the need to. Either or the choice is ultimately up to you.

PCT is good yeah? PCT is fine.

Just throw in what HP said: HCG can be ran starting @ week 8 until PCT begins @ 500IU 2x PW Correct

Just a thought if I wanted to take Anavar say 100mg ED would this be stacked in with above course and if so at what stage and for how long??? Do you have previous experience with this compound? If not, I would start at 60mg ED and assess from there.
    Bold

HP, thanks for your help...

"Just a thought if I wanted to take Anavar say 100mg ED would this be stacked in with above course and if so at what stage and for how long??? Do you have previous experience with this compound? If not, I would start at 60mg ED and assess from there."

No I have not used it before so I would take your advice and start a smaller dose.
    How long should I run it? 6 weeks or more?
    And at what stage in the Sus 12 week course should I start?

Thanks again.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    I would consider starting the adex from the start ar a low dose 0.25 ed, just bear in mind if you wait for symptoms to occur adex can take a week to kick in

Quote Originally Posted by richtries View Post
    I would consider starting the adex from the start ar a low dose 0.25 ed, just bear in mind if you wait for symptoms to occur adex can take a week to kick in
    Yeah, better safe than sorry...

Thanks!

You can use it as a kicker or a finisher. 6 weeks minimum on either side, your choice.

You can use it as a kicker or a finisher. 6 weeks minimum on either side, your choice.
    Sweet...Will maybe use it as a kick start! If not do I run it at end so the pill intake stops same week as the last jab?

You can run it up until PCT begins or when you stop pinning. The esters will still be active in your body until PCT so either method will work.

You can run it up until PCT begins or when you stop pinning. The esters will still be active in your body until PCT so either method will work.
    Again HP you have been a true gent...Thanks for helping out!

I will keep you posted on here when I start and with how I am getting on and if I have any problems...

Yeah keep us updated..

HP what do you think to this info I found:

For a long cycle of 12 weeks or more your post cycle recovery plan should first start out with HCG . Your HCG therapy should begin during the last week of your cycle before you come off. Also, needless to say during this time you should be using an anti-estrogen to combat estrogenic side effects. HCG should be administered in four shots starting the last week of your cycle continued on to the two weeks following.

So your post cycle HCG should look like this: 3000 IU on day one, another 3000 IU 5 days later, 1500 IU 5 days later, and following up with another 1500 IU 5-7 days after that, equaling out to three weeks total.

After finishing the HCG therapy Clomid should be administered along with the anti-estrogen for two to three weeks after the HCG making your post cycle therapy a total of four to five weeks. For the Clomid therapy I believe that 100mg ED for the two to three weeks should be sufficient, although if you want you could use one of the protocols listed in the moderate length cycle section.

[COLOR="Red"]HCG is a unique drug used by male bodybuilders because of the fact that it can mimic the hormone LH (luteninizing hormone) in the body. LH is the hormone that is responsible for making testosterone in the testicles. Bodybuilders use HCG during long cycles due to the fact that after sometime on testosterone mimicking hormones the testicles will stop producing testosterone due to the use of a synthetic testosterone-mimicking drug.

HCG has significant applications to the steroid using bodybuilder due to the fact that it can help bring testosterone levels back to normal levels. This is where many will opt to employ HCG for the last 3-4 weeks of a steroid cycle.

A very important fact to note is that while using HCG you must use a drug such as Nolvadex or Clomid, and one of these (preferably both) should be
    used for the 2-3 weeks after using HCG, or you could end up where you started with low testosterone levels once again.

Another important aspect to note is that HCG should not be used for more than a 3-4 week period and it should also not be used at very high doses, because this could desensitize the testicles to LH, and could leave you back in a bad position.

Typically HCG is used for the 3-4 weeks towards the end of a long cycle of steroids to raise natural testosterone levels in the testicles. HCG should be administered every 5 days to every 3 days (if you opt to use it more frequently doses should be adjusted accordingly) with the first shot in the last week of your cycle.

If you opt to go every five days the first two shots should be around 3000 IU, then the second two should be 1500 IU. It would be very wise to use Nolvadex during this time, and Clomid should be using following the HCG for 2-3 weeks along with the Nolvadex.
    Last edited by meat&2veg; 08-17-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Thread Information