Kaytime is offline Associate Member

Dont Know But It Might Be Scar Tissue Lump

Hi guys. I always forgot to make a thread about this and i was not sure which part of the forum i was suppose to put this in but i have a bit of a problem.

couple of years ago when i did a cycle i developed a lump on my right shoulder. Could be from all the frequent injections from all the short esters Anywho i developed this lump and i still have it till this day.

it doesnt hurt
    it doesnt get bigger
    its stayed the same size

i went to the doctors 6 months after that cycle thinking it would of gone away but didnt and he made me raise my shoulder while he felt it and he CLAIMS its a part of my delt muscle. would anyone have any knowledge about this or anyone have the same problem?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Pictures?

You cant notice it arm since im bulking up but i can feel it.

when i lean down i can see it but its not really noticable.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    That's scar tissue build up.

My best-friend has it excessively on his right delt. (he used to only inject into the delts - only injection site for like 6+ cycles.)

He went to the doctor as well, and he said it was a lump of muscle protruding.

It feels and looks like a little ball of muscle right? It sounds exactly like what my buddy has going on.

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    That's scar tissue build up.

My best-friend has it excessively on his right delt. (he used to only inject into the delts - only injection site for like 6+ cycles.)

He went to the doctor as well, and he said it was a lump of muscle protruding.

It feels and looks like a little ball of muscle right? It sounds exactly like what my buddy has going on.

-VM
    Spot on thats exactly right.. did your friend do anything to treat it or anything or am i stuck with it for life?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    Spot on thats exactly right.. did your friend do anything to treat it or anything or am i stuck with it for life?
    Just left it.

Believe it or not, he has been clean from AAS for the past 2 years now. (He never injected again after a botched glute-injection which resulted in an abscess and infection in his butt.) and he still has the ball of scar-tissue 'muscle' on his delt.

I think the issue with the build-up is that people like you, and my buddy inject into the exact same area of the spot-injection each time. There are different heads of the delt, etc which can be used.

Brush up on your injection protocols and spots...

www.spot injections.com (take out the space)

Make sure you're rotating your injection sites properly... for ED injections I find that 7 - 9 sites is probably optimal.

-VM

Thread Information