Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    your unaware of the 10,000 posts on this site complaining about fina dick? and unaware of the fina profile in steroids .com explaining what fina dick is and how its a side effect of fina.

8 years ago i didnt get fina dick either when on fina/tren but id be foolish to say at that time that it didnt exist. now as of the past two years i get it every cycle of fina/tren.

maybe you should wait and see if it effects YOU down the road before you say it doesnt exist.

No im not arguing that with you man.....i would never run that combo!

TEST + TREN = MY WOMAN NEEDS HELP FOR 12 WEEKS! THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING. THAT IS THE BEST COMBO IN MY OPINION.....

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    No im not arguing that with you man.....i would never run that combo!

TEST + TREN = MY WOMAN NEEDS HELP FOR 12 WEEKS! THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING. THAT IS THE BEST COMBO IN MY OPINION.....
    i love this combo, its my favorite for at least 8 years now. but just as you say..... me and my girlfriend are at this very moment discussing its downside. im doing everything possible and i just cant fix it. im getting ready to add masteron , up my prami dosing, and anything else i can come up with.

but i think this is a result of no tren /test PCT in the past because i never suffered fina dick until two years ago. so i imagine im going to need some serious post therapy. and regularly now. its so bad for me right now, that im considering giving up trenbalone for good, unless i can find a guaranteed fix and guaranteed PCT to maintain it. otherwise goodbye Tren. ....... and ive got 10,000 miligrams sitting here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information