snowfox is offline Associate Member

Injectable Dbol, less hars on the liver?

Hi. I know about methandrostanolone injectables in many esterefied forms. So shooting Dbol from many times a week to as little as one or twice a week depending on a lot of personal issues.

But regarding the injectable Dbol and the tablets, which one is the least toxic on the liver? Considering one's taking milke thistle and/or N-acetylcysteine and the dosage and length isn't too over he hill...how toxic is it really?

I always prefer injectable AAS just because of the 17 alpha alkylization of orals, but I guess the injectable Dbol's are also 17AA and have to do a first hand pass of the liver anyway. And how good is Dbol when it comes to cardio? It's good for short bulking until the injectable takes over, but does it kill your cardio like tren does?

pavlenko is offline Banned
    never seen an injectable dbol , i heard its out there though...why would they need 17aa if its an injectable ?? something like winny?

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    yeah, it'd be less toxic as it'd avoid a first pass through the liver

redhulkarmor is offline New Member
    did you know injectable dbol is pretty much almost the same compound as eq (with slight modified diff. in structure). the only diff is you dont gain the water weights.... the only inject. drug ive heard that is just as hard on the liver as the oral version is winny. if youre gonna be injecting just use a test compound, its pretty much the same thing.

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redhulkarmor View Post
    did you know injectable dbol is pretty much almost the same compound as eq (with slight modified diff. in structure). the only diff is you dont gain the water weights.... the only inject. drug ive heard that is just as hard on the liver as the oral version is winny. if youre gonna be injecting just use a test compound, its pretty much the same thing.

injectible dbol is dbol in liquid form, its not a different compound than dbol

Atomini is offline Banned
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone ) is dbol because of its C-17 alkylation. Therefore an injectable dbol would be the exact same thing as oral dbol (much like injectable winstrol and oral winstrol are the exact same things). If you were to remove the C-17 alkylation, it wouldn't be dianabol anymore. The only other modification that makes it different from testosterone is a double bond between carbons 1 and 2. It would still be hard on the liver due to the alkylation.

Though I have heard of people crushing up dbol into an extremely fine powder, mixing it into bacteriostatic water and injecting it. Apparently this was popular among powerlifters once long ago.

IMO why go through the added hassle of injecting if you are not getting any benefit from it? The benefit of injectibles is supposed to be that they are not nearly as hard on the liver (with a few noted exceptions). No liver benefit, but you run the risk of injection related issues (hitting a vein, etc.). You may need less when injected is the only thing I could think would be an advantage, but that would depend on the concentration in the solution too.

Quote Originally Posted by Princes_Gate View Post
    injectible dbol is dbol in liquid form, its not a different compound than dbol
    oh sorry, you misunderstood me..i know inj. dbol is its own drug and in fact ive used it before...i was just making an comparison that alot of people didnt know. it was abit out of context thought so i can understand the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone ) is dbol because of its C-17 alkylation. Therefore an injectable dbol would be the exact same thing as oral dbol (much like injectable winstrol and oral winstrol are the exact same things). If you were to remove the C-17 alkylation, it wouldn't be dianabol anymore. The only other modification that makes it different from testosterone is a double bond between carbons 1 and 2. It would still be hard on the liver due to the alkylation.

Though I have heard of people crushing up dbol into an extremely fine powder, mixing it into bacteriostatic water and injecting it. Apparently this was popular among powerlifters once long ago.
    nicely put. agreed. its actually been a while since ive heard anyone mention inj. dbol...i think its a rare drug like you said since its just easier to use oral.

Thread Information