iGOTstrongBICEPS is offline Junior Member

Desperate for help

Im in the second week of my cycle. The cycle consists of: Sustanon250, Deca , and Winstrol Tablets.

I was playing in a summer tournament of 7 on 7 football today and these guys on the other team were being assholes the whole day. One of my teamates cracked the Quarterback and they retaliated by some stupid college kid kicking my hand while im on the ground. The result - All the tendons torn and entire hand broken. I just called my doctor and he told me if i dont repair this ASAP i will have permanent damage to the tendons. This all happens in the second week of my cycle.

My question is what do i do about my PCT? I had it all layed out when i started. Unfortunately since this happened i didnt get the hCG yet. The only thing i have on hand is Nolvadex and Arimidex .

Please give me input on what i do about this PCT, im thinking the PCT changes since i was on cycle for two weeks. Also, if i go in for surgery should i tell the surgeons about what i was putting into my body?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by iGOTstrongBICEPS View Post
    Im in the second week of my cycle. The cycle consists of: Sustanon250, Deca , and Winstrol Tablets.

I was playing in a summer tournament of 7 on 7 football today and these guys on the other team were being assholes the whole day. One of my teamates cracked the Quarterback and they retaliated by some stupid college kid kicking my hand while im on the ground. The result - All the tendons torn and entire hand broken. I just called my doctor and he told me if i dont repair this ASAP i will have permanent damage to the tendons. This all happens in the second week of my cycle.

My question is what do i do about my PCT? I had it all layed out when i started. Unfortunately since this happened i didnt get the hCG yet. The only thing i have on hand is Nolvadex and Arimidex .

Please give me input on what i do about this PCT, im thinking the PCT changes since i was on cycle for two weeks. Also, if i go in for surgery should i tell the surgeons about what i was putting into my body?
    You need Clomid with that nova and Arimidex is usually used during the cycle not for PCT. Read the PCT sticky's everything you need to know is right there.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You need Clomid with that nova and Arimidex is usually used during the cycle not for PCT. Read the PCT sticky's everything you need to know is right there.
    Should i run the PCT as if i was on cycle for 10 weeks? because ive only been on cycle for 15 days

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    after only 2 weeks your system should bounce back pretty quick. Ask some of the vets but i'm not sure that you'll need a full pct

Should i run the PCT as if i was on cycle for 10 weeks? because ive only been on cycle for 15 days
    You could run a couple week PCT just to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    after only 2 weeks your system should bounce back pretty quick. Ask some of the vets but i'm not sure that you'll need a full pct
    thats what i was thinking, i mean if i have to spend the money for a full PCT i ll do it but i just didnt see the need if ive been on cycle for two weeks.

thats what i was thinking, i mean if i have to spend the money for a full PCT i ll do it but i just didnt see the need if ive been on cycle for two weeks.
    My bad i didnt realize you had only been on for a couple weeks! you will bounce back in no time at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    My bad i didnt realize you had only been on for a couple weeks! you will bounce back in no time at all.
    no problem bro, im going to keep the PCT simple and run it for 2 or 3 weeks and see how it plays out. Thanks everyone

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    if anything run nolva for a week at 20mg and i think you'll be fine

Thread Information