Thread: Test E cycle

pdlittle01 is offline New Member

Test E cycle

Hi, this will be my third cycle (first test cycle though). I just want to make sure all is good before I begin the week of September 20th. I'm 5'8 185lbs.

12 weeks 400mgs of test e.
    Two weeks post cycle, nolva 40/40/20/20
    Possibly Clomid then too. I have Arimidex on hand just in case.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    that is pretty standard. how old are you?

I am 20 years old.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    In May, you wanted help with a cycle you claimed to be your first cycle. Regardless, you are still too young.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    too young dude..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    In May, you wanted help with a cycle you claimed to be your first cycle. Regardless, you are still too young.
    Hey man, I actually lost my password for this username until recently. I made a new one a little while ago I believe parker_1, and I posted about me then and I still respect your concern. If you don't remember me I can try to make a link to our conversation.

And to everyone who will surely tell me I'm to young...
    Honestly Pros didn't start in their thirties. I mean no disrespect to anyone.

this is true but you still run the risk of fvckin up your endocrine system.
    It is 100% not advised but if you do go ahead and start a cycle stick with the 400mg/ew and no more..

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by pdlittle01 View Post

And to everyone who will surely tell me I'm to young...
    Honestly Pros didn't start in their thirties. I mean no disrespect to anyone.
    This may be true, but it doesnt make what they did any safer or smarter. Look, I am going to try and explain this the best way I can.... no one on this site is going to help you with your cycle. It isnt because we are trying to be jerks, or any other personal reason against you, its because or policy is to not give steroid advice to anyone we dont believe is not ready. Age is a big factor. It doesnt matter if you are tall enough, weigh enough, have a low enough BF%, if at the same time, you are too young. We dont condone it. We realize there are a lot of members who get mad at us for this, but, that is the way we do things here. We encourage you do stay, and read, and learn as much as you can, but we will not advise you on your cycle plans. We know that if you are going to cycle, we can not stop you, but if you want help from this site, and you dont want to listen to us about the risks associated with your age, then you will have to start reading all the informational threads for your answers.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    this is true but you still run the risk of fvckin up your endocrine system.
    It is 100% not advised but if you do go ahead and start a cycle stick with the 400mg/ew and no more..
    Thank you. Will I need the clomid? I do realize it's not advised by anyone, but I have the drive and passion I think will get me far.

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    This may be true, but it doesnt make what they did any safer or smarter. Look, I am going to try and explain this the best way I can.... no one on this site is going to help you with your cycle. It isnt because we are trying to be jerks, or any other personal reason against you, its because or policy is to not give steroid advice to anyone we dont believe is not ready. Age is a big factor. It doesnt matter if you are tall enough, weigh enough, have a low enough BF%, if at the same time, you are too young. We dont condone it. We realize there are a lot of members who get mad at us for this, but, that is the way we do things here. We encourage you do stay, and read, and learn as much as you can, but we will not advise you on your cycle plans. We know that if you are going to cycle, we can not stop you, but if you want help from this site, and you dont want to listen to us about the risks associated with your age, then you will have to start reading all the informational threads for your answers.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

Okay I understand. I was just trying to get some sort of direction to make sure I do things RELATIVELY safe. Thanks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by pdlittle01 View Post
    Thank you. Will I need the clomid? I do realize it's not advised by anyone, but I have the drive and passion I think will get me far.
    do you a little research on this forum and you'll find all the answers you need..

good luck

Thread Information