totti5871 is offline New Member

help with cutting cylce

Hey guys, im looking to do my 1st cutting cycle. iv done a couple bulking cycles b4. .. im looking to do

500mg/pw - test E - week - 1-12
    600mg/pw - Eq - week - 1-12
    100mg eod - tren . week - 2-12

Is 600Mg/pw eq to much, should i drop it to 400 ??? and also i want to add either clem to it, or winni, which 1 do you guys recommend. also i would start the tren straight away and run it all the way to the end. but iv been told not to do over 10 weeks. ????

Thanks for the help

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Stats?

weight
    BF%
    training exp
    PCT knowledge
    What cycles did you run before, and what were your results? (weight before/weight after)

22years old.
    178cm
    92kg
    not sure of my body fat. reasonable build, just a bit of fat around the stomach, and wanna build on definition.

been training since i was 17 on and off. been more seirous past 2years.
    1st cycle - 6weeks cypionate , 88kg - 94kg's
    2nd cycle - 12 weeks test enanth and 8 weeks tren 91kg - 96kg

only did pct after my 2nd cycle, novla and hcg . after my 1st cycle i broke my hand so had 2 start from scratch. and after my 2nd cycle i took about 4-5 months off training. been back in2 it seriously for about 2months. and looking to start in the next couple weeks. i was on 94kg's... now im sitting on 92kg.

thanks

????

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    The cycle you have proposed isn't bad. What determines dropping BF aren't the hormones that you pump into your ass, but the food you plow down your throat. With that being said, I'm assuming your goals are to lean up a bit correct? What do you have planned for PCT this time around? Any Ancillaries on hand?

Too young. Stop before you damage yourself in a way that can't be repaired. Eat right and train right for another 3 years then come back to the idea of steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    The cycle you have proposed isn't bad. What determines dropping BF aren't the hormones that you pump into your ass, but the food you plow down your throat. With that being said, I'm assuming your goals are to lean up a bit correct? What do you have planned for PCT this time around? Any Ancillaries on hand?

Thanks. yeah my goals are to lean up, as with both my last cycles my diet has been high carbs/hi protien and i find it pretty easy to bulk up (much easier then cutting up). For the past 2 weeks. iv only been having oats in the morning. and depending how much energy i burn during the day that will usually be the only meal which contains carbs, apart from that, tuna, steak, chicken is pretty much my diet. with cadio only twice a week so far. but high intensity workouts 5times a week.
    For PCT i was thinking. HCG , clomid & nolvadex

JBarron is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Too young. Stop before you damage yourself in a way that can't be repaired. Eat right and train right for another 3 years then come back to the idea of steroids.
    Did you seriously read the first post? He's already ran two cycles, telling him he is to young for steroids is really irrelevant at this point.

What do you plan on running your nolva and clomid at?

Also, did nolva only work pretty good for your second pct? I'm guessing tren shut you down pretty hard?

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    Did you seriously read the first post? He's already ran two cycles, telling him he is to young for steroids is really irrelevant at this point.

What do you plan on running your nolva and clomid at?

Also, did nolva only work pretty good for your second pct? I'm guessing tren shut you down pretty hard?
    Thats also wat i was gonna ask for some help on, as most the people around me dont touch PCT, cause they dont do any research and think they will b sweet believe it or not. i didnt even know there was such a think after my 1st cycle lol. i plan on only running nolva 2 weeks after my last test/tren jab. 40mg per day for the 1st week, and 20mg per day for the 2nd week. Starting clomid same time 200mg per day for 30 days. does that sounds ok ?

And for my 2nd cycle PCT i did nolva and hcg . so i wasnt 2 bad. i was a bit limp for a about a 4-6 weeks cant rmember exactly. but in saying that i got a gf and whenever i needed to i could get it up no problems. just wasnt as strong as it was b4.

Quote Originally Posted by totti5871 View Post
    Thats also wat i was gonna ask for some help on, as most the people around me dont touch PCT, cause they dont do any research and think they will b sweet believe it or not. i didnt even know there was such a think after my 1st cycle lol. i plan on only running nolva 2 weeks after my last test/tren jab. 40mg per day for the 1st week, and 20mg per day for the 2nd week. Starting clomid same time 200mg per day for 30 days. does that sounds ok ?

And for my 2nd cycle PCT i did nolva and hcg. so i wasnt 2 bad. i was a bit limp for a about a 4-6 weeks cant rmember exactly. but in saying that i got a gf and whenever i needed to i could get it up no problems. just wasnt as strong as it was b4.
    My first pct I ran nolva 40 and clomid 100 for 16 days, then nolva 20 and clomid 50 for another 16 days, this brought me back really quick.

I'd recommend those dosings. It's what you'll typically heard for a pct, and it was effective for me. You'll also have the hcg on hand, so you should be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    My first pct I ran nolva 40 and clomid 100 for 16 days, then nolva 20 and clomid 50 for another 16 days, this brought me back really quick.

I'd recommend those dosings. It's what you'll typically heard for a pct, and it was effective for me. You'll also have the hcg on hand, so you should be alright.
    sweet. cheers mate. and do u think 600mg/ml eq is to much ? do u think 400mg would b enough ?? and with the cycle/diet and training im doing do u think clem would b more effective or winni ? obviously whatever you've been doing is working a charm lol

Quote Originally Posted by totti5871 View Post
    sweet. cheers mate. and do u think 600mg/ml eq is to much ? do u think 400mg would b enough ?? and with the cycle/diet and training im doing do u think clem would b more effective or winni ? obviously whatever you've been doing is working a charm lol
    Ha thanks bro, tbh I've only ran 1 cycle of test prop, I'm not to familiar with eq or winny, so I'm not going to make any suggestions with out having any experience with those compounds.

But I know plenty of members on here have the answers you need, so just hang around I'm sure someone will be able to answer that for you

bumpin this

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    600mg EQ and hold off on the Stan. Get blood work done prior to cycling and post-PCT. Make this cycle a present for your 23rd birthday to let the other guys that feel you are too young be at ease.

ok no worries... thanks guys

crosby87 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    This is something that has to be instilled into people's head. What you take just helps a bit. What you eat means everything.

You can Bulk/Cut doing the EXACT same gear.

It is all about your diet.

Alos, imo eq needs to be ran longer...but just remember that for a lot of people Eq increases their hunger like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by crosby87 View Post
    This is something that has to be instilled into people's head. What you take just helps a bit. What you eat means everything.

You can Bulk/Cut doing the EXACT same gear.

It is all about your diet.

Alos, imo eq needs to be ran longer...but just remember that for a lot of people Eq increases their hunger like crazy.
    yeh i wud much rather run eq for more then 12 weeks. but i didnt really want 2 run test for more then 12 weeks or tren for more then 10weeks.. and didnt want 2 run eq on its own.. wat do u think ??

Thread Information