sixey is offline Associate Member

not running Test-E if prone to sides?

okay so here is what i have been thinking. if someone is naturally prone to sides, the general rule of thumb is to have more frequent injections to keep blood levels more stable, correct? i have been reading old threads and people who were side effects prone recommend injections every 2 days with test E as opposed to the standard 3.5 days. so im thinking, if keeping blood levels stable is important for you to avoid the nasty sides...why not just use prop? its only a few more injections a week, from what i have read/users reports, blood levels will remain much more stable, also the added benefit of seeing the effects of the test quite quickly.

im just curious if i am missing something? im not going to be pinning for at least around another 3 years (you can all pat yourselves on the back for influencing that decision haha). but growing up and through puberty i was always prone to acne/oily skin, nothing to severe...but the last thing i want is to have bad acne flare ups and mood swings my very first cycle. that is why im thinking it might be in my best interests to potentially do prop for my first time.

what say you?

also forgot to add. all that above is also with Adex or Aromasin on cycle for the estro sides. even though the question is about blood levels, just thought i would add that in so i dont get flamed for it

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    just thought i would add that in so i dont get flamed for it
    I dont think its a matter of being flamed but 90% of people are not suited for constructive criticism.

Out of everything ive read the community only asks for proper stats so they can determine what sort of advice (Not Flame) is best suited for you

Quote Originally Posted by Rizdizzle View Post
    I dont think its a matter of being flamed but 90% of people are not suited for constructive criticism.

Out of everything ive read the community only asks for proper stats so they can determine what sort of advice (Not Flame) is best suited for you
    well i didnt see how stats would be an issue here. like i stated ^^^ im not going to be pinning this for at least around 3 more years, so my stats now are pretty irrelevant. im 21 though, seriously training for 3, going on 4 years. strength gains come easy but mass gains are excruciatingly slow. going to keep trucking a bit longer and then stop "spinning my wheels" around 24-25.

anyways, i just want to have an absolutely perfect plan down on paper, not have any questions, be %110m ready to go when the time does come. and this was one of the questions i have been stuck on!

the only issue i can forsee would be the very frequent injects for a first timer/first cycle, eod or preferably ed. but im thinking that rotating between glutes, quads, delts...would there be anything wrong with say two inject spots on the right glute for example? keeping them both in that general upper right quadrant but a decent distance apart? if i did that route with glutes and quads i would have plenty of sites to rotate through.

also smaller amounts ed will be alot less painful (assuming there is any pain)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    why would blood levels be more stable on prop than they would on long estered test shot every 2 days (hint-trick question)

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    why would blood levels be more stable on prop than they would on long estered test shot every 2 days (hint-trick question)
    hmm if your saying they would be the same...then i would rather do the prop, only a couple extra pins a week and no 2-3 week wait for it to kick in like with the enath. makes more sense right?

however if the trick-question is a trick itself and there is actually a difference...i will be searching in the meantime to figure out your secrets haha

Big
    precisely, if you would rather run prop for the many benefits of a short ester, I'd say go for it, I too prefer prop. just be aware that longer esters are inherently more stable when shot at the proper frequency, so don't choose prop simply because you think prop may offer more stable blood levels. it's the peaks and valleys in blood levels that often lead to sides, and with proper injection frequency those can be avoided with either compound.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    precisely, if you would rather run prop for the many benefits of a short ester, I'd say go for it, I too prefer prop. just be aware that longer esters are inherently more stable when shot at the proper frequency, so don't choose prop simply because you think prop may offer more stable blood levels. it's the peaks and valleys in blood levels that often lead to sides, and with proper injection frequency those can be avoided with either compound.
    ohhh okay i get what your saying. they both have the peaks and valleys, but with prop they occur more on a day to day basis whereas with the test-e the peaks and valleys are just a little more strung out. well in that case i'll plan to go with the prop when the time comes, just so i can maximize the 10 weeks.

i have more than enough time to practice B12 shots so the frequent prop pinning shouldn't be a problem when game day comes haha. thanks for clarifying everything brah

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    ohhh okay i get what your saying. they both have the peaks and valleys, but with prop they occur more on a day to day basis whereas with the test-e the peaks and valleys are just a little more strung out. well in that case i'll plan to go with the prop when the time comes, just so i can maximize the 10 weeks.

i have more than enough time to practice B12 shots so the frequent prop pinning shouldn't be a problem when game day comes haha. thanks for clarifying everything brah
    exactly, glad I could help

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was reading recently about pinning every day no matter what your using, prop or long esters. The graphs were purely theoretical, but is showed that peaks and valleys were very sever when enth was pinned twice a week or EOD, prop looked bad even every other day.
    I plan on pinning everyday on my next cycle, but pinning does't bother me.

Remember that the longer esters will acctualy give you higher blood test levels that prop will due to the fact that there is test still left over from prev injections.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    I was reading recently about pinning every day no matter what your using, prop or long esters. The graphs were purely theoretical, but is showed that peaks and valleys were very sever when enth was pinned twice a week or EOD, prop looked bad even every other day.
    I plan on pinning everyday on my next cycle, but pinning does't bother me.

Remember that the longer esters will acctualy give you higher blood test levels that prop will due to the fact that there is test still left over from prev injections.
    true the long esters accumulate, yet when the values are plugged into a calculator the rise is quite linear. keep in mind that depending on how precise the calculations, there could be observable peaks and valleys that would be so minute as to not cause an actual noticeable effect yet might show on a graph.

Big, i was wodering if you could clear something up for me?

like i allready said in this thread, im going with the prop in hopes the ed injects will equal more stable blood levels and less sides...however i am seeing alot of folks saying that pinning test e 2-3x a week will also give veryy stable levels.

anyways, as far as gains, the general consensus is that you start feeling test e really kick in around week 4, where as with prop its in the first week or two. does the "feeling it kick in" have anything to do with actual gains? i.e. since test prop "kicks in" quicker would you be able to get more gains from a 12 week cycle rather than prop which most people dont feel until 1/3 through the cycle? apparently on an hourly basis after inject, the test e actually "kicks in" slightly quicker than test p, but it is not felt/seen until much later so i was wondering if cycle length and dosage were the same, would one ester allow more gains than the other?

thanks boss, sorry for the novel haha

Big
    on short cycles I gained better off short esters, on long cycles the gains were similar between long and short.

Thread Information