MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

Quad pain fom pinning

HOLY SH** PINNED MONDAY NO PROBLEM, A LITTLE SORE YESTERAY SO I WORK OUT UPPERBODY FEEL GREAT HIT THE TREADMILL FOR 30 MIN CARDIO.
    STILL A LITTLE SORE BUT I CAN DEAL...TODAY F**k ME, WHO BLASTED ME IN THE LEG WITH A BASEBALL BAT. I CAN BARELY WALK

upperhandy is offline Member
    try pinning them at night just before you hit the sack....

if you don't walk around at all and go straight to bed, the quads are wonderful to pin in

otherwise ouch.... at least for me

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    WITH MY JOB I SIT AND STAND PROBABLY 100 TIMES A DAY LET ALONE WALK AROUND ALOT SO RECOVERY FOR ME SHOULD BE FUN

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    inject then do quick set of leg extensions to help dispurse the oil. After you're done massaging the injection site ofcourse

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    man up, and take off caps lock

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    I wouldn't pin before bed personally. The oil will just sit in one spot for 8 hours, possibly enabling a large lump to form by the time you wake up. Even a thorough post-pin massage may not be enough.

This is why I tend to pin in the muscle I'm training that day. While the fibers are being contracted and torn/filling with blood, the oil is being dispersed and spread, avoiding lumps. At least with my experience this is what happens.

uberreem is offline New Member
    how many ml did u pin at once?

Pin in my thigh? Felt like a mule kicked me. Pin in my butt? Don't feel a thing.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I wouldn't pin before bed personally. The oil will just sit in one spot for 8 hours, possibly enabling a large lump to form by the time you wake up. Even a thorough post-pin massage may not be enough.

This is why I tend to pin in the muscle I'm training that day. While the fibers are being contracted and torn/filling with blood, the oil is being dispersed and spread, avoiding lumps. At least with my experience this is what happens.
    I agree with this.....i love the quads......so much room and never have to hit the same place 2x.....i prefer to pin and a quick massage on that spot....like 20 seconds....sometimes i dont massage it...just rub it in a little...then hit the gym....get it moving.....always seems to be better for me to get it moving than rest or go to bed on a freshly pinned quad!

cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post

if you don't walk around at all and go straight to bed, the quads are wonderful to pin in

otherwise ouch.... at least for me
    agreed 100% my leg only hurts like for 1-1.5 days after i pinned. another thing i found that helps a kak load is to get a heating pad or warm water sack and place it on the spot after injecting. works like a charm. ;-)

DerrikT is offline Junior Member
    This is such a common thread, see it all the time, I even posted 1 myself when I first started and had exactly the same problem.

Pin - No pain
    24 hours later - a bit of pain
    Workout on slight soreness - next day, can't walk lol

To get no pain at all, I pin just before training, work the legs. (I still heat the oil and massage etc)
    The next day I try not to aggravate it too much
    Third day is fine

Thread Information