Tefflondon is offline New Member

planning a cycle hows this look

running test enenthate , eq , and kick starting it with d bols... also thinking of adding some arimidex into the cycle to limit bloating ?
    and some nolvadex for pct

this is my second cycle first time I did test enenthate and kick started it with d bols, with clomid as pct and I just wanna try adding in a few new compounds this time around ( and also avoid using clomid as pct as I got very emotional on it ) any thoughts or advice on this cycle or anything you would change please let me know, I wont be starting for at least another month.

PS STATS :
    Height: 5'7"
    weight: 180 lbs
    bf%: 10

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    how about doses and duration of your planned cycle?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    how about doses and duration of your planned cycle?
    x 2, give us a timeline and dosage schedule for each

well for the d bol I will be doing 50 mg a day for the first 4 weeks of the 10 week cycle, test enenthate I will do 250ml shots twice a week , and EQ I will do twice a week also at 200ml a shot..as for the arimidex , Im not completely sure if Im running that in with it yet I still have a lot more research to do on it , just something Im also looking into.

I've read a bit into arimidex understand what it does and reasonable dosages and I'm interested in using it in this cycle to prevent bloating and stay looking a bit leaner through out this cycle compared to last time ( tons of bloating ) ... I do have one question about safe duration for the drug though, how long can you take it for... should I use it the whole cycle or maybe just the last 4 weeks of the cycle ?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yeah Dex can go the whole cycle. 0.5mg EOD
    EQ was disappointing lower than 600mg and 14 weeks here. Take note it may not do much here.
    Nolva and Torem for PCT.
    The rest looks good.

hmm well I'm not completely set on the idea of adding EQ in , but I would like to add something in that would add some vascularity and an extra increase in my appetite ( or even one or the other lol ) ... any other compounds you would recommend I do some research on instead of EQ? maybe Deca or something ?

Truth be told, what influenced my vascularity was diet and l-arginine supplementation throughout the day. Appetite has never been a problem with me but I find myself more hungry on any cycle so I can't say if EQ had any direct influence there.

I would try it if I were you. Some guys swear by it, some don't. It's that simple. From here you can safely gauge if you want to include it in your future cycles or not.

alright thanks a lot man ! and the .5mg eod of a-dex is a low enough dose where it shouldnt hinder my gains at all right ?

Your gains will be fine.

Thread Information