jordann is offline Associate Member

Cruising with TTE.

22 years old.
    Been training 4 years.
    5'9, 220lbs, approx 13% BF.

First cycle: 10 weeks @ 500mg/wk Test Cypionate .
    Current cycle: 10 weeks @ 750mg/wk Test E, 40mg dbol week 1-4. Dropped down to 500mg test @ week 6.

For PCT I have nolva and clomid.

Was going to basically cruise from week 10-20 with a 250mg dose of test, but I have TTE in my possession. Test blend of 125 e, 125 c, and 150 tren e. I know most people will say to hold off from tren until a few cycles in, but a weekly dose of 150mg to harden up intrigues me. Full PCT done after the "cruise". Should I add anything to PCT?

Any vets care to chime in? Thanks.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jordann View Post
    22 years old.
    Been training 4 years.
    5'9, 220lbs, approx 13% BF.

First cycle: 10 weeks @ 500mg/wk Test Cypionate .
    Current cycle: 10 weeks @ 750mg/wk Test E, 40mg dbol week 1-4. Dropped down to 500mg test @ week 6.

For PCT I have nolva and clomid.

Was going to basically cruise from week 10-20 with a 250mg dose of test, but I have TTE in my possession. Test blend of 125 e, 125 c, and 150 tren e. I know most people will say to hold off from tren until a few cycles in, but a weekly dose of 150mg to harden up intrigues me. Full PCT done after the "cruise". Should I add anything to PCT?

Any vets care to chime in? Thanks.
    If you start cruising now you could be asking for TRT in the near future. You really should consider doing a normal PCT! If you do decide to cruise it would really be a wast since you would only be replacing what your body is more than likely making natty.

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the quick response. It's more so of a pyramid dose. 750/500/250. I'd like to try this method to help solidify gains and make my PCT a little bit easier on the body. Dropping from 500mg then PCT 16 days later was pretty harsh, I was wondering if this way would be easier, and if the tren at that low of a dose would complicate things?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think you're too young to be cycling, let alone cruising and using tren .

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I think you're too young to be cycling, let alone cruising and using tren.
    ^^Agreed!! And for tapering down the dose. Thats an old school way of thinking. Any test that you add to your body is going to keep your natty levels lower which = longer recovery. If you want to recover faster you should read about hcg .

Thread Information