Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member

Proposed 3rd cycle

My roommate is constructing his third cycle, any input is appreciated
    Looking to gain 15-20lbs after PCT and put 50lb+ on 10 rep maxes for dead, bench, and squat
    Stats:
    weight: 232lb
    height: 6'0"
    bf%: roughly 11-12%

Strength on some exercises:
    BB Bench: 325lb for 10 reps
    BB Squat (high bar): 405 for 10 reps
    BB Dead: 455 for 10 reps
    DB Shoulder Press: 110lb dumbbells for 10 reps

Previous cycles:
    Cycle 1 (at age 23):
    week 1-4 Dbol 50mg ed
    week 1-12 Test C 500mg/week
    week 14-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Cycle 2 (at age 24):
    week 1-4 Dbol 50mg ed
    week 1-12 Test P 525mg/week
    week 13-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20
    week 1-4, week 13-16 Humulin R 15iu PW
    week 1-16 GHRP-6 300mcg PW
    week 1-12 HCG 500iu E3D

Proposed cycle:

Gear:
    20ml Test 450
    32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
    147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
    73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
    73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
    125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate
    150 10mg Dbol tabs
    30 50mg Drol tabs
    15,000 iu hcg

Cycle:
    week 1-10 test 450 1/2ml EOD (787.5mg/week on average)
    week 1-4 50mg Dbol ED (10mg wake, 30mg pre-workout, 10mg bed)
    week 1-4 50mg Drol ED (50mg in the mornings)
    week 1-4, 13-16 Humulin R 15iu PW
    week 1-18 GHRP-6 300mcg PW
    week 13-18 Torem 120/120/60/60/60/60
    week 13-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
    week 1-12 HCG 500iu E3D

Again, any input is appreciated.. trying to get this figured out before September

Pics will most likely be posted soon

Diet can be posted IN DETAIL if requested (i would prefer not to type more if not needed)
    Basic daily macros are:
    Protein: 400-460g
    Carb: 400-460g
    Fat: 80-100g

Supplements:

2 Capsule Lovaza (prescription fish oil) with breakfast
    2 Multivitamin (GNC megamen sport)
    2 Capsule Flax Oil
    5 Milk Thistle ED spread out evenly
    30g Creatine taken daily while shooting insulin
    10g Creatine taken daily when not shooting insulin
    10g glutamine consumed daily during workout
    2 scoops NO taken pre workout
    60g protein powder consumed 30min before workout
    60g protein powder consumed immediately post workout

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Looks fine for the most part. He's moving into Slin and Peptides pretty early given his experience. Make sure he has someone on stand-by during Slin administration, keep an AI on hand, and stack that milk thistle with another liver support to keep those enzymes in check and urge BW post PCT, he should be set.

suttie is offline Banned
    i personaly think slin is a mugs game and used incorectly can lead to very serious side effects ,its something i find totaly unesacery unless going pro .

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Looks fine for the most part. He's moving into Slin and Peptides pretty early given his experience. Make sure he has someone on stand-by during Slin administration, keep an AI on hand, and stack that milk thistle with another liver support to keep those enzymes in check and urge BW post PCT, he should be set.
    alright, and yeah he is pretty cautious with the insulin . i usually work out together with him and another one of other our roommates so keeping an eye on him after slin injections should be no problem.

he is taking 100g of carboplex 15 minutes after slin injection with creatine, then eating about an hour or so later with plenty of simple carbs.

also, aromasin seems to be one of the better AI's to take on cycle, 10mg ED or 10mg EOD would suffice?

and how would liv52 be stacked with the milk thistle for liver support?

Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    i personaly think slin is a mugs game and used incorectly can lead to very serious side effects ,its something i find totaly unesacery unless going pro .
    yeah i definitely agree that it is very dangerous if abused, but with the proper amounts of simple carbs consumed and someone watching him for 2-3 hours after the slin is pinned, he should be alright

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    10mg EOD if needed. Liv52 is good.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    10mg EOD if needed. Liv52 is good.
    alright man thanks a lot for your help

bump

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I know this should be a given, cycle looks good but make sure he is running a lot of liver support, those 2 compounds run simultaneously can cause some quick damage. Eat fruit everyday to keep himself clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I know this should be a given, cycle looks good but make sure he is running a lot of liver support, those 2 compounds run simultaneously can cause some quick damage. Eat fruit everyday to keep himself clean.
    fruit will help too? alright, which kinds would you recommend? like blueberry, banana, raspberry, etc?

there is some leeway here since it is a bulking cycle

definately start with Milk thistel or Liv52, Im told the latter is superior but I run Milk thistle. Its good that he is bulking, then you can drink lots of Cranberry juice or grapefruit juice and not worry about getting the unsweetenned. Blueberries also a good choice.

The first sign of an overworked liver/kidney will be very dark urine... typically you will see this on any cycle, but with orals it will happen a lot quicker, dark yellow is "fine" but when you start seeing it go almost orange it might be time to stop the orals... Ive heard some of the vets on here say they started pissing a bit of blood on heavy oral cycles. Obvioulsy this would mean stop and if your eyes start going yellow (juandice) also a sign.

Not saying it will happen, just things to watch out for.

Drinks tons of liquid, I'd say make sure you take in at least 1.5 gallons of water plus juices.

definately start with Milk thistel or Liv52, Im told the latter is superior but I run Milk thistle. Its good that he is bulking, then you can drink lots of Cranberry juice or grapefruit juice and not worry about getting the unsweetenned. Blueberries also a good choice.

The first sign of an overworked liver/kidney will be very dark urine... typically you will see this on any cycle, but with orals it will happen a lot quicker, dark yellow is "fine" but when you start seeing it go almost orange it might be time to stop the orals... Ive heard some of the vets on here say they started pissing a bit of blood on heavy oral cycles. Obvioulsy this would mean stop and if your eyes start going yellow (juandice) also a sign.

Not saying it will happen, just things to watch out for.

Drinks tons of liquid, I'd say make sure you take in at least 1.5 gallons of water plus juices.
    thanks a lot for the help

would you recommend taking 3-5 milk thistle and 2-3 liv 52 capsules ED right from the start? or is that a little overkill

definately from the start cause you know those orals are harsh... its not like Estro control where you wait to see the signs, start right off the get go... I cant specify the amount of caps of each, dont know the doses. Taking extra of that stuff is not bad, cant really OD on it but its quite expensive.

Definately like to see the results from this cycle... keep us posted bro.

Can I make one more suggestion, I just re-read the daily intake of powders... I would drop that NO shit, its a fake pump that can hinder your workout. I noticed I "looked" swole within 20 mins but the swell stopped me from the most important part of the weight training afterwards.

And with that amount of protein powder, you have to be careful cause its sweetenned with aspartame and thats a lot of it to take in daily. Watch for headaches.

Definately like to see the results from this cycle... keep us posted bro.

Can I make one more suggestion, I just re-read the daily intake of powders... I would drop that NO shit, its a fake pump that can hinder your workout. I noticed I "looked" swole within 20 mins but the swell stopped me from the most important part of the weight training afterwards.

And with that amount of protein powder, you have to be careful cause its sweetenned with aspartame and thats a lot of it to take in daily. Watch for headaches.
    man we will definitely look into that. i know he has been taking NO for quite some time now, so it might be hard convincing him not to take it

and as for the protein powder, do you think 50g pre and post would be better than 60g pre and post? he is taking 60g pre and post now but he hasn't noticed and headaches or discomfort yet

to be honest, the only time I use protein powders is PWO... Im not really sure why someone would take it before working out. If you are eating a proper diet, your meals are spaced out to reflect your caloric intake for the day which means the REAL food you eat should be usable during workout. If that meal is protein powder, its not coming from an ideal source and could hinder gains. Basically what Im saying, is that is 120g of his daily requireed protein comes from shakes, I think he is not getting enough real food during the day.

maybe post his diet in the diet section, those boys will get him straightenned out quickly.

I guess I just lied a little in my above post. I sometimes use protein powder when I have bran cereal... what I do is take a cup of water (cause I dont drink milk) and blend it with 2 scoops powder and use that with the 2 cups bran cereal.

to be honest, the only time I use protein powders is PWO... Im not really sure why someone would take it before working out. If you are eating a proper diet, your meals are spaced out to reflect your caloric intake for the day which means the REAL food you eat should be usable during workout. If that meal is protein powder, its not coming from an ideal source and could hinder gains. Basically what Im saying, is that is 120g of his daily requireed protein comes from shakes, I think he is not getting enough real food during the day.

maybe post his diet in the diet section, those boys will get him straightenned out quickly.
    very good points, he will be getting me his diet in detail soon so i can post it in this thread and the diet section as well

I guess I just lied a little in my above post. I sometimes use protein powder when I have bran cereal... what I do is take a cup of water (cause I dont drink milk) and blend it with 2 scoops powder and use that with the 2 cups bran cereal.
    that sounds pretty tasty actually. fat free milk isn't that bad though if you can stand the 12g of sugar for the 8g of protein. guess it doesn't matter TOO much during bulking with milk consumption, but if you were trying to stay lean it def would

bump, any more opinions/input for this?
    Last edited by Vullfromsc; 08-24-2010 at 04:33 PM.

bump

Thread Information