3ebmike is offline Junior Member

Should i still workout w Test flu?

I'm sweating like craze, can definitely tell my body is trying to get rid of something, was feeling very lethargic all day, could barely walk with the prop injections.. still have a drive to workout though. I just don't want to do my body more harm then good. I know if I get in there i'll still give it 100 percent, just don't want to risk this getting worse.. any thoughts?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I would still work out i'd just avoid cardio.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Sit a couple days out. No point in going into the gym if it's going to be more unpleasant than enjoyable. Don't be harsh to your body when it's trying to fight something off.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX View Post
    Sit a couple days out. No point in going into the gym if it's going to be more unpleasant than enjoyable. Don't be harsh to your body when it's trying to fight something off.
    ^^ agreed your body is trying to recover from being sick. Why make it work harder? I used to train when i was sick and generally it would take longer for me to get well!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best thing you can do when your sick is to catch it quick, spend a day or two in bed, sleep as much as possible and drink a lot of water. This will maximize your immune systems ability to beat the cold. If you just proceed with your normal life, like working out and going to work, it will take your body so much longer to get over it.

i have no sort of cold symptoms, just the fever.. i took some ibuprofen and it seemed to help a lot... bahh i want to get in there.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    He's saying "test flu", not actual flu so enough of this staying in bed BS. I would still work out and that's exactly what I did on day one of my cycle and feeling like total crap.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyLom View Post
    He's saying "test flu", not actual flu so enough of this staying in bed BS. I would still work out and that's exactly what I did on day one of my cycle and feeling like total crap.
    yeah.. i'm not sick.. i can just tell my bodies core temp has risen due to the intense amount of test..woke up in a pool of sweat this morning. i'm willing to push through it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ebmike View Post
    yeah.. i'm not sick.. i can just tell my bodies core temp has risen due to the intense amount of test..woke up in a pool of sweat this morning. i'm willing to push through it.
    Get use to it, I have been sweating for 2+ years now daily. Feels like the body's core temp is up but it's just a normal side effect from the test. Im on HRT only 200 mg a week but when I bump up for cycle it's even worse so get to the gym, sweat like a pig (if pigs sweat) and drink plenty or water. It's not going away anytime soon unless you live in Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Get use to it, I have been sweating for 2+ years now daily. Feels like the body's core temp is up but it's just a normal side effect from the test. Im on HRT only 200 mg a week but when I bump up for cycle it's even worse so get to the gym, sweat like a pig (if pigs sweat) and drink plenty or water. It's not going away anytime soon unless you live in Alaska.
    sweating i can deal with.. but it felt like i actually had the flu.. fever, lethargic, no appetite.... a lot better today i think my body is adjusting

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    did you end up working out?

and I wasn't aware test made you sweat more. I thought only tren did that. Can someone confirm?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    did you end up working out?

and I wasn't aware test made you sweat more. I thought only tren did that. Can someone confirm?
    It differs by indiviudal. From what I have read ( yes parroting info ) sweating from test and sweating from tren is a difference of night and day. Im sure a tren user can comment on that.

I would work out OP. Caffeine or pre workout supps, whatever it takes get your workout in even if its a quicky then rest up and get your fluids and food in. Should turn around soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    It differs by indiviudal. From what I have read ( yes parroting info ) sweating from test and sweating from tren is a difference of night and day. Im sure a tren user can comment on that.

I would work out OP. Caffeine or pre workout supps, whatever it takes get your workout in even if its a quicky then rest up and get your fluids and food in. Should turn around soon.
    I am on test prop now as well and sweat like a bitch when I step outside. But I have always been sweating a lot this summer and was taking a thermogenic fat burner right before my cycle so I was sweating then too. It seems to be the same now

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I am on test prop now as well and sweat like a bitch when I step outside. But I have always been sweating a lot this summer and was taking a thermogenic fat burner right before my cycle so I was sweating then too. It seems to be the same now
    Atleast you know its legit this time around

workout was kind of shitty yesterday still went in there just lacked some energy, a lot better today.. tomorrow will be day 8 of being on it noticed some strength gains so far.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    About sweating, I have definetely been sweating much, much more since starting the cycle. I'm bringing extra shirts now when I go just about anywhere...

newbjuicer10 is offline Associate Member
    About sweating, I have definetely been sweating much, much more since starting the cycle. I'm bringing extra shirts now when I go just about anywhere...
    I used to do that anyway haha. Im on cycle now and it's warm over here in wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Atleast you know its legit this time around
    yep test prop is a beautiful drug (day 18 tomorrow morning). I felt like such a monster at the gym training chest today. I felt like I looked better than everyone else at the gym, as far as size and aesthetics go (not to mention more handsome)

are you only taking test or are you taking tren ?

JBarron is offline Member
    yep test prop is a beautiful drug (day 18 tomorrow morning). I felt like such a monster at the gym training chest today. I felt like I looked better than everyone else at the gym, as far as size and aesthetics go (not to mention more handsome)

Haha, I always think that when I'm at the gym too, they all be mirin. Yeah prop is awesome, I will probably never bother with any other ester.

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    Haha, I always think that when I'm at the gym too, they all be mirin. Yeah prop is awesome, I will probably never bother with any other ester.
    me neither. Seeing as how this is technically my second cycle (first was dbol only at 40mg bc my test was fake), I could never ever see myself using a long esther with all that water retention and waiting 5 weeks for gains. I will only use compounds like prop, npp, tren ace, mast, etc. with no water retention and short esthers. Everyday pinning is fun!

Thread Information