yerrr is offline New Member

how common is hair loss?

I wanna try out a cycle so bad, only thing holding me back is the hair loss thing. I don't know what I would do if I started losing me hair cause of a cycle in my early 20's. I wouldn't touch anything but test, I have a strong base and strong knowledge of nutrition and training. I'm just so scared of the damn hair loss. How common is it to start losing first cycle test only? **** the pain and annoyance I'm thinking about doing prop just so if I see bad sides I can stop somewhat quickly.

3ebmike is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yerrr View Post
    I wanna try out a cycle so bad, only thing holding me back is the hair loss thing. I don't know what I would do if I started losing me hair cause of a cycle in my early 20's. I wouldn't touch anything but test, I have a strong base and strong knowledge of nutrition and training. I'm just so scared of the damn hair loss. How common is it to start losing first cycle test only? **** the pain and annoyance I'm thinking about doing prop just so if I see bad sides I can stop somewhat quickly.
    I've been on test prop for a week now.. best advice is make sure you're switching your injection sites.. you won't be able to walk if you're shooting in quads.. about the hair loss thing, from my understanding if you're prone to MPB it will speed up the process... look at many bodybuilders who still have full heads of hair (jay cutler, arnie) shouldn't be a problem unless it runs in your family.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Genetics plays the important role when it comes to hair loss imo, if the male members of your family or you are prone to mpb then using aas will definitely not help....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

ya bro i might just go for it and if I notice anything back off, I'll never know till I try ya know. Its hard to tell my father had full hair till late 40's, gp's had hair for a while and uncle's still have it in late 40's. I asked my mother lol she said it doesn't really run in the family but idk.

ya bro i might just go for it and if I notice anything back off, I'll never know till I try ya know.
    well as stated above.. have you noticed any signs of hair loss?

no hair loss but I have always had a somewhat high hairline.

you should be alright then... i'm serious as hell about the injections though man.. i thought to myself.. ahh whatever they can't be that bad ppl are being pussies.. it seriously feels like you got hit with a bat the next day lol

richtries is offline Associate Member
    If your worried try to avoid highly androgenic compounds and dht's . . .

I noticed a little more shedding on my first few test cycles, now I just use a low dose as a base and stack with other hair friendly compounds.

what would you consider more hair friendly?

dharts is offline Associate Member
    if you are going to lose it aas will only speed up the process so it doesnt cause baldness just makes it occur faster

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    If your that concerned about any possible side affect that can come along with the use of steroids , then steroids may not be for you. If it wasnt for the fact that I was willing to deal, or work with any of the sides I knew I could develop by using them, I would have never started.

IMO, if there is even just one possible side affect you are not willing to accept, that is associated with steroid use , dont use them. Its not worth being constantly unhappy about something, just to try and gain size and strenght. In the end, its up to you.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    each year mens hair is getting shorter and shorter. another 20 years and i think the norm will be to shave your head. i really dont like having hair. i like my hair extremely short. and next month i may go my shortest yet. i could care less if i go bald.

i hate when i take off my helmet and i have helmet hair, or i wake up and i have greasy bed head. im jealous of the guys that shave their heads, because when they take off the helmet or wake up in the morning they still look fresh. thats what im going for.

hair is for girls.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Like G4R said if your not willing to combat the possible side effects then steroids perhaps are not for you

what would you consider more hair friendly?
    hrt dose of test, deca , eq, var (cant attribute to this myself though), tbol, superdrol (ph)

can do alot with those compounds . . .

What can I expect with a low dose test and deca cycle? I would go with the shorter ester deca I guess cause of bloating, so maybe a deca and prop cycle compared to a higher dose prop cycle.

bigxx44 is offline Junior Member
    if your absolutely gona juice then make sure and get on finasteride, it might help combat the gear and help keep your hair. ive been using it and havent lost a hair, ive only been on test e for about 4 weeks but its been working

is the fin only while on cycle? what is it 1.25 mg per 500 mg test I think I read somewhere. How would I dose the fin through pct

What can I expect with a low dose test and deca cycle? I would go with the shorter ester deca I guess cause of bloating, so maybe a deca and prop cycle compared to a higher dose prop cycle.
    i'm using low dose test and NPP (shorter estered deca ) in a cutting cycle and i've put in half a stone in the first 3 weeks, gains seem to have slowed a bit now but i'm getting more vascular and dropping bodyfat whilst maintaining my weight so all good. Strength is through the roof to. I'm also running adex/prami alongside to control estrogen/prolactin.

Be careful with fina it wipes out your dht, messes with your libido and can lead to high estro sides like gyno. Do some reading but if you decide to run it, do with a low dose like 0.25 eod and monitor estrogen sides.

alright ready lets see if I can get this down think I'm gonna go with test e over the winter then maybe prop in spring

test e 500 mg week
    arimidex 1 mg eod
    fina 1.25 mg ed
    hcg 1000 iu's a week last 4 weeks

pct

clomid-100/50/50/50
    nolva-40/40/20/20

what about the adex and fina during pct?

alright ready lets see if I can get this down think I'm gonna go with test e over the winter then maybe prop in spring

test e 500 mg week
    arimidex 1 mg eod
    fina 1.25 mg ed
    hcg 1000 iu's a week last 4 weeks

pct

clomid-100/50/50/50
    nolva-40/40/20/20

what about the adex and fina during pct?
    i would lower the adex and fina doses during cycle . . . stop both at pct.

Thread Information