irippchainsaws is offline New Member

Hey im new!cycle question?

i want to cut body fat. Ill be getting some winnie and test powder soon and im planning on
    50mg\day winnie
    100mg\day test prop
    novladex pct
    Is this going to lower my body fat significantly with some cardio of course or should i through some tren in the to like 100mg\eod?

also how much gains should i expect people say that winnie doesnt build muscle
    Last edited by irippchainsaws; 08-17-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Changs words

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?

Height
    Bf%
    training exp
    Diet

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    The aas is not what lowers your bodyfat. Cardio and most importantly proper dieting is what will do it. You need to do some research on dieting before you touch any aas. Otherwise you're wasting your money and possibly harming your body.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    What are your stats?

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF?
    Training Experience?

Damn it... I got Beat to the punch...

260lbs 6` work out regular

squat 485
    dead lift 675
    dumbell bech 280

body fat 33%

Quote Originally Posted by irippchainsaws View Post
    260lbs 6` work out regular
    squat 485
    dead lift 675
    dumbell bech 280
    That's all great, but you didn't answer all our question.

You are looking for a very thorough answer from us and we expect the same from you, so please answer all of our questions regarding your stats.

Thanks

body fat 33%
    You need to not worry about AAS yet with that high of BF. Focus on diet and cardio. If you run a cycle right now, your body will most likely respond very poorly to it.

Age? 24
    Height? 6`
    Weight? 260 lbs
    BF? wtf
    Training Experience? 6+ years lifting mom was ami bodybuilder

My diet is easy cut sugar and (simple?) carbs keep the oatmeal and lose the pancakes!

Age? 24
    Height? 6`
    Weight? 260 lbs
    BF? wtf
    Training Experience? 6+ years lifting mom was ami bodybuilder

My diet is easy cut sugar and (simple?) carbs keep the oatmeal and lose the pancakes!
    Diet is not that simple and you need serious help. Follow that link that Stack_it posted and all your questions will be answered.

Good Luck on your Journey

So you think i shouldnt cycle till i drop bf? what about a bulk cylce first?

No cycling until you learn to diet and get control of that BF.... gotta get it under 15%

Bulk? Why would you bulk? You are big as it is. You need to lose that fat its that simple. Spend some time here and look around you'll become addicted to learning about this.... as most of us have.

I use to be 6'1 250lbs cut all the way down to 187lbs all naturally before starting my first cycle... It was a long hard road but sooooo worth it in the end. It's very rewarding

Don't cycle at all while your bf is that high.

Whether or not a cycle is a cutting or bulking cycle depends mainly on diet and if your idea of dieting is sugar and pancakes you have a lot to learn. Why would you bulk when you are already overweight? Get down to about 15% bf or less then consider aas.

Beat me too it Bert. Looks like great minds think alike tho lol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Listens to the gus above. I would just be repeating what they said.

DUDE i know what a diet is... my diet is generally good chicken, lots of brocolli veggies protien powder eggs lots of water blah blah... im just said i need to cut sugar and simple carbs. thats it. i was not sure and am still not sure what to call the different carbs .. I do know wich carbs to eat NOT PANCAKES why do you come hammerin at me...? ill be more complete next time this is my first forum..

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Spend some time here and look around you'll become addicted to learning about this.... as most of us have.
    This is an awesome way to put this to a newb. Totally true. Nice work Bert.

DUDE i know what a diet is... my diet is generally good chicken, lots of brocolli veggies protien powder eggs lots of water blah blah... im just said i need to cut sugar and simple carbs. thats it. i was not sure and am still not sure what to call the different carbs .. I do know wich carbs to eat NOT PANCAKES why do you come hammerin at me...? ill be more complete next time this is my first forum..
    DUDE.. maybe you do know what a diet is but the way your talkin sounds like you THINK you know, but you really dont know. Its not just about cutting out the pancakes homey. What about Trans fat vs Saturated fat vs Monounsaturated fat vs Polyunsaturated fat? Whats the difference between them and what are good sources for each? How do you get your Omega-3s? Is saturated fat bad for you (if you said yes you'd be wrong, it increases testosterone for one). What ratio of carbs to fats to protein should you get when you are dieting? When you are bulking? Which proteins are more bioavailable? What does bioavailable mean? How many times should you eat in a day and how many calories should you consume if you wanna loose 2 lbs a week (theres math to it). Whats the glycemic index for oats? white rice? sugar? an apple? Which kinds of protein should you consume before bed? After a workout?

There, if you can answer all those off the top of your head, then you KNOW WHAT A DIET IS. Otherwise, zip the lip and listen to his advice.. Gettin huge and ripped isn't about stabbing yourself with steroids . Its about knowing your shit when it comes to working hard and eating. You gotta have that on lock before you get anything out of test.
    Last edited by Neevor; 08-18-2010 at 10:26 AM.

actually im right there! yay for me! im losing a half pound a day been getting ready for two weeks proble guna go two more and go..

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    actually im right there! yay for me! im losing a half pound a day been getting ready for two weeks proble guna go two more and go..
    Losing lbs of weight is not the same thing as losing body fat. You need to slow down and go about this sensibly. Just because you lose x number of lbs, doesn't mean you're ready to go and jump on a cycle.

You need to consider how you got to that 33% body fat and are you going to do that again as soon as you're done losing?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Listen Bro,
    Do not cycle until your body fat is below 15 %. To much risk of side effects. You really shouldn't consider bulking until your body fat is closer to 10 %.

thanks for your concern about my general health and safety. really appreaciate it. my question is WILL THE WINNIE HELP REDUCE FAT?? Or am i wasting my time? im not giving up on working out or health in general i havent since i started working out when i was 15 and getting big on my own two balls.but its not the same i need a "boost". i understand im overweight btw im 26% not as fat as i thought... still fat. my bp is ok and my pulse runs 54 resting... is there a cycle that would be better? im going on soon regardless... ive been 200 lbs and runnin circles around ppl I WORK OUT HARD. u guys should see the bloated guys i work out next to every day...thats the joke your making me out to be.ill tell you what im not guna do...shoot roids and expect everything to change. you bet ur butt im working my ass off in that gym.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    winny does not burn fat and would be a waste if over 10%bf

the only reason i gained all that weight is i was 18 months out of the gym with a sh***y *ss shoulder injury that happend at work no i dont plann on getting fat again

what will burn fat or at least help with endurance to do it?

You are too young for one. You need to be at least 25. I trained for many years when I was younger, and I did it wrong. I way overtrained myself, costing myself valuable gains in the process. I thought I knew about diet. I knew nothing. Now I know about both, as well as supplements.

No steroid will do what diet and exercise will in terms of body fat reduction. Even with muscle building they only act as a catalyst. If you don't eat right, train right, and rest results will be lackluster at best.

If you don't learn how to diet (hate that word, sounds like a temporary thing when it should be a lifestyle) and train right when you're young it will be so much harder to make those changes later in life.

My advice, drop down to 15% or less naturally over the next year. Read, read, and read some more about nutrition and training. You may find that at the end of that year steroids no longer appeal to you. If they still do then make that leap in the same manner, with months of research followed by a sensible novice cycle using all safety precautions. All us old bucks admire your enthusiasm, but we also know that you have to temper the rashness of youth which gets you into trouble if you don't.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yes of course the ROIDS will help cut all that lard off you. Diet doesn't do shit, don't listen to these fools. Winstrol all the way. Poor it on your Big Mac for a more synergestic effect.

"DO NOT HEED THE ADVICE GIVEN IN THIS POST UNLESS YOU ARE LAZY AND FAT, WHO MAKES A COMPLETELY USELESS THREAD ASKING FOR HELP THEN BLOWS OFF ALL THAT TRY TO ASSIST - HP"

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what will burn fat or at least help with endurance to do it?
    personally the only time I recommend cutting compounds are when someone is trying to cut sub-10%bf, that's when it gets difficult for some. if you can't drop well below 26% naturally, you're doing something very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Yes of course the ROIDS will help cut all that lard off you. Diet doesn't do shit, don't listen to these fools. Winstrol all the way. Poor it on your Big Mac for a more synergestic effect.

"DO NOT HEED THE ADVICE GIVEN IN THIS POST UNLESS YOU ARE LAZY AND FAT, WHO MAKES A COMPLETELY USELESS THREAD ASKING FOR HELP THEN BLOWS OFF ALL THAT TRY TO ASSIST - HP"
    You finally snapped.... All these months of patience and there he goes. Well said HP

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    It's rare. Screen shot or bookmark this if you wish

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    You finally snapped.... All these months of patience and there he goes. Well said HP
    I know! Holy crap! I thought he was unperturbable (is that a word?) after that thread by tappeast last week.

In all fairness there have been a rash of newbie dweebs lately, all around 21-23, asking basic, general questions and then getting incensed when the collective board member tell them that they are too immature both physically and mentally to try steroids .

Even patient, intelligent people have a breaking point. HP reached his, and I've been close behind a couple times this past week. I mean, why ask the advice of veterans if you plan to just do what you already made up your mind to do in the first place? You know what, you're right, at 23 with no experience you know more about this subject than a 40 year old who's been into the life for over a decade.

This is not a reflection on the OP per se, just a little vent from about twenty other threads I've been on lately. Okay, I feel better.

Thread Information