The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Nolva, ED, Proviron

I just wanted to update a previous thread I started called HCG , Deca and the one shot wonder. I'd been running 800 mg Test C/400 Deca/250 HCG per week(from week 5 on) and was on week 9 when I started to take Nolvadex at 10 mg ed because of gyno paranoia (stupid).

I started to have some mild ED problems and started the thread in order to get some advise on what to do before my fan club dispersed.

I'd like to say that I have very limited experience and AM NOT attempting to give advise to anybody, instead I'm just reporting my experience in order to add to the wealth of knowledge already on this forum.

Firstly, taking Nolvadex on cycle just for shits and giggles was a stupid move for me. I'm almost positive that's what was causing the ED problems (especially after round one). My body fat was a little high and I got gyno paranoid. Funny enough, about a week later I had some tenderness in one nipple that I imagine was a slingshot effect from the Nolvadex.

Secondly, it was suggested to me that I run Proviron at 100 mg ed. This stuff is AWESOME for sex drive, erections (every 20 minutes if you want, not a problem if you don't), workouts, and generally makes life great. I don't even know yet how beneficial it will be leading up to PCT but I will report. I will run Proviron from now on with every cycle I do. Once again, I am a Proviron advocate!!

In fact I'm going for lunch to reap the rewards of this wonderful drug in about 30 minutes!!
    Last edited by The Titan99; 08-18-2010 at 01:38 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah i wouldnt have run the nolva without any signs of gyno but i can honestly say, twice when running tren cycles ive begun to see and feel the early signs of gyno and once ive begun nolva it cleared up very quick...

And i get no adverse sides from nolva....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I just wanted to update a previous thread I started called HCG , Deca and the one shot wonder. I'd been running 800 mg Test C/400 Deca/250 HCG per week(from week 5 on) and was on week 9 when I started to take Nolvadex at 10 mg ed because of gyno paranoia (stupid).

In fact I'm going for lunch to reap the rewards of this wonderful drug in about 30 minutes!!
    interesting. thats the kind of post i like to read.

The Trooper is offline Junior Member
    what are the sides of taking tasmoxifen during the cycle?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Trooper View Post
    what are the sides of taking tasmoxifen during the cycle?
    I can't be 100% sure it was the Nolva, but I was having some erection problems for a few days (I'd only been taking the Nolva for a week) and when I dropped the Nolva and started the Proviron , well... no more problem AT ALL!!

Thread Information