drewdtf is offline New Member

First Deca/Cycle

Hello all I'm new to the site and have been getting so much conflicting info from friends and people alike about ways to do my first deca cycle im looking for some help.

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 200
    BF: 17%
    10 week cycle test(sus 250)/deca
    This will be my 2nd cycle and I'm looking to put some lean mass on.

I'm thinking 300mg Deca a week is that low balling for my size? and Ide like to only hit 250 of the SUS a week do I need more, I don't want it to be a waste? I know you generally want the test to be higher than the deca but I don't want to over due it, ideally I'd like to put on 20-25 and keep 15ish.

Im gonna hit an HCG during and already have my nolva which I will hit about 14 days after my last inject 20ml a day for a few weeks.

People are telling me not to worry about the test which after doing research I refuse to do. so Im really looking for a little advice on dosage for the deca and the test also when to stat my HCG. thanks!
    Last edited by drewdtf; 08-25-2010 at 07:59 PM.

*** also I forgot should I add some clomid at the end with the nolva?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Okay, first off I believe you mean HCG .

I have to ask, how did you calculate your BF? And your PCT is no where near sufficient enough to bounce you back.

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post

I have to ask, how did you calculate your BF? And your PCT is no where near sufficient enough to bounce you back.

I agree, I tried nolva only PCT and did not bounce back near as fast with the Nolva and Clomid combo.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post

X2 that pct is weak to say the least

I didn't it was kinda a guess it's probably a little lower, I'm only about 194ish and closer to 5'11 I used to be pretty fat so honestly I don't know, I want to add the Clomid what dosage and when should I add that?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    there is a great PCT sticky @ the top of the PCT threads.

those doses will most likely not get you what you want and no you do not need to run more test than Deca .

I would say a minimum you should run on this cycle is 400/wk of each compund, but you MUST get that PCT in order or you will lose the majority of your gains.

ok so what if i ran the following for my PCT?

4 weeks each
    clomid 70/35/35/35
    nolva 40/20/20/20

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drewdtf View Post
    ok so what if i ran the following for my PCT?

4 weeks each
    clomid 70/35/35/35
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    That my PCT but I have heard that some folks go

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Either will work. I suggest you get your BF accurately tested before you pin..

Ill get on that and re-post thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    there is a great PCT sticky @ the top of the PCT threads.

those doses will most likely not get you what you want and no you do not need to run more test than Deca .

I would say a minimum you should run on this cycle is 400/wk of each compund, but you MUST get that PCT in order or you will lose the majority of your gains.
    I got the PCT in order now just waiting for the clomid how come 400/wk of both? I was talking to my buddy and thinking like 300 deca once a week and 300 SUS once a week. don't want to pin 4 times a week. I don't want huge huge gains.. I mean I'm new to deca will 300 a week not be enough? or will I be wasting time?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I got the PCT in order now just waiting for the clomid how come 400/wk of both? I was talking to my buddy and thinking like 300 deca once a week and 300 SUS once a week. don't want to pin 4 times a week. I don't want huge huge gains.. I mean I'm new to deca will 300 a week not be enough? or will I be wasting time?
    I say this with respect. Are you sure you are ready for this?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    I say this with respect. Are you sure you are ready for this?
    Yes Sir. My first cycle was laid out poorly and that was about a year ago. I'm ready to do it correctly this time. Hence the reason I'm trying to get everything in order. This will be my last for a while, Therefore I really wanna do it right.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure but I think sust and deca needs to be pinned more than once a week......you can combine the deca and sust in the same syringe.

Yea I don't really like the idea of combining, I know you can do it but I don't feel comfortable with it. It would probably be smarter to hit the deca once a week and split the sus into two different shots but I need to find more out about the kick times and all that goodness about sus because once again I'm not sure about it kinda why I'm asking.

Im finding that the Deca once a week will be ok however the SUS 250 every other day or every 3rd day.

Monday/Test 100mg
    Wednesday/Deca 300mg
    Thursday/Test 100mg
    Saturday/100mg

Think this would be sufficient?

or any other ideas?

also as a side note I've been trying to eat pretty clean my diet looks like this:

Breakfast - pack of oatmeal, banana & yogurt or double scoop shake with a banana and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter about 60 grams of protein.

Snack - Shake skim milk/1 1/2 scoops whey 49 grams of protein

Lunch - 2 cans of tuna and a salad about 63 grams of protein

Snack (after workout) - Double scoop shake like breakfast 60 grams protein

Dinner - chicken breast, steak, or fish about 8oz and either mashed potatoes or pasta and a cup or 2 of green vegetables.

Snack (before bed) - shake skim milk/1 1/2 scoops whey and 1 to 2 cups of frozen fruit (pineapples, peaches, and strawberries) 49 grams protein

I mean I'm getting about 280 grams of protein just in shakes I think thats all good but should I be getting more carbs for building? I wanna try and build lean mass, not BS like my friends who stuff their faces with mcdonalds after workouts.

any comments or suggestions? thanks guys!

Sector is offline Associate Member
    This is just one mans opinion but in all honesty you are not ready to use AAS. Im not saying that to be mean or anything, im saying it with your health in mind.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

Smile

That imo is not a lean build diet, research diet more and train like an animal and 15ish lbs of lean mass at 23yo should not be to difficult...again in mho!
    Side note: I wish i knew at 23 what i know now at 40 there is a tramendus amount of knowledge on these boards use it to it's fullest

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    also as a side note I've been trying to eat pretty clean my diet looks like this:

Breakfast - pack of oatmeal, banana & yogurt or double scoop shake with a banana and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter about 60 grams of protein.

Snack - Shake skim milk/1 1/2 scoops whey 49 grams of protein

Lunch - 2 cans of tuna and a salad about 63 grams of protein

Snack (after workout) - Double scoop shake like breakfast 60 grams protein

Dinner - chicken breast, steak, or fish about 8oz and either mashed potatoes or pasta and a cup or 2 of green vegetables.

Snack (before bed) - shake skim milk/1 1/2 scoops whey and 1 to 2 cups of frozen fruit (pineapples, peaches, and strawberries) 49 grams protein

I mean I'm getting about 280 grams of protein just in shakes I think thats all good but should I be getting more carbs for building? I wanna try and build lean mass, not BS like my friends who stuff their faces with mcdonalds after workouts.

any comments or suggestions? thanks guys!
    Way to much protein from shakes alone. Get more protein out of whole food sources such as more chicken, steak, fish, etc...
    Also as far as bulking goes...where are your carbs?

Lastly, are you sure your ready to bulk?

Before touching ANY AAS I would highly recommend focusing on diet and diet alone. Food will have such a drastic change on your body! Learn how to eat properly for you and what works for you.

Thread Information