Thread: Advice needed

Adamoz is offline New Member

Red face Advice needed

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice, I'm 37 80kg train most days but mostly body weight stuff. Diet is not great but will be improved. Feeling flat and looking for a real boost in my training and results. Would like your recommendations for the right stack or single product which will give me great muscle gains whilst keeping me fairly lean.. Is there something out there? Or are you generally looking at products to gain or products to lean up?? Help me out please??

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    height
    training experience (consistently)
    steroid knowledge
    post cycle therapy knowledge

You may be eligible for TRT by then. Food for thought.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    First off Welcome to the board. The main thing about using AAS or lifting in general is that you need to have a good diet to keep any gains are to get any gains with that said. Go here and list what your diet looks like and you will get some help and we can change what needs to be changed to fit your needs.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

My diet is pretty basic. Bowl of poridge breakfast with slice of ham or sone protein, mid morning snack boiled egg plus apple, lunch whatever from the night before salad with chicken beast mid afternoon snack of yogurt plus boiled egg maybe and then dinner boiled veg and meat or stir fry.. Don't drink enough water so am making mote effort with this and typically have about five coffees so will try to bring this down. Used to be a pro footballer so training experience is good but as mentioned now looking for something different and more muscle building.

Steroid knowledge is limited was given winstero and Clem as a player, only recently looked what they are recommended for and now wonder why I was given them. Don't remember any big gains, which now seems probably right as they are more for cutting I think ??

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Your main issue is your diet. A great build all starts in the kitchen, and when you sleep. I suggest heading to the nutrition section, re-post what you just told me regarding your diet, including your stats and goals, and they will have you fixed up in no time. Also, take a glance at the educational threads as well. This will give you a baseline understanding of AAS.

The steroids will do nothing on the amount of food you are eating a day, so it would be an utter waste.

HP

Thanks hp will do, appreciate the advice

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Your main issue is your diet. A great build all starts in the kitchen, and when you sleep. I suggest heading to the nutrition section, re-post what you just told me regarding your diet, including your stats and goals, and they will have you fixed up in no time. Also, take a glance at the educational threads as well. This will give you a baseline understanding of AAS.

The steroids will do nothing on the amount of food you are eating a day, so it would be an utter waste.

HP
    Agreed. You can accomplish a lot w/o AAS if you focus on your diet.

Ok both so if I sort my diet out, what next in terms of something to kick start my training and help with quicker gains. Is there such a thing as (increases muscle mass and strength) for the relative newby..

Thread Information