Cbearz is offline New Member

Serious question

Hey guys,

thanks in advance for any help, advice, and or answers.

I am 22, been training off and on since i was 17. I gained alot of weight out of high school. I used to play football when i was 14-17 and I was pretty big then as I played DT.

I am 6'3 tall and I currently weigh 330 pounds. I have 30% body fat. I was wondering if it would be a dumb idea to do a cycle to lean out. I am in better shape than it sounds. I can hang with normal people on cardio and I lift more than your average bear. I have a very large frame and I have alot of weight to lose. Im looking at getting to about 235 and 10-12% BF. Is there such a cycle out there for cutting weight for someone in a situation like me? I have my nutrition down and I am losing weight consistently, I just want to pack on some lean mass to aid in calorie burning.

I have some knowledge of PCT and I know with a higher BF% i am more prone to estro side effects but any recommendations on a cycle/pct for leaning out would be helpful. If I am just being silly and shouldnt be worrying about a cycle then dont be afraid to tell me, but I am an athlete, just a heavier one.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    yes, it would be a very bad idea

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure you're only 30 percent bodyfat?

can you ellaborate a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Are you sure you're only 30 percent bodyfat?
    yea, i have a personal trainer and we do measurements once a week, I have ALOT of lean mass because i have trained for a long time, i only recently got fat over the last 2-3 years. I am 32% to be exact.

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    if your doing everything right and eating well and losing then you are on the right track, you aren't stuck or at some plateau so I don't think you need anything extreme right now.
    Maybe search some threads on clen and t3/clen and see if that is a way you want to look into.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Pictures would be the best so we can see approx of where you are at.

ok, i am fat and not defined very well but ill post like a front chest/stomach/arms photo and a side one in a few minutes. ill look into those suggestions if it seems like a good idea after seeing the pics.

here is a picture i felt showed everything you need to see. please dont laugh lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't need any steroids . Eat a clean diet and bust your ass in the gym and the weight will come off. The last thing on your mind should be steroids.

i think you are right, i was hoping for some more supportive answers or advice but i can stick with that. Ive lost 20 pounds in 3 weeks and my nutrition plan from my trainer ive been following dead on. I have had good strength gains in the last month and i just need to stick it out. i am just looking for a quick answer and thats just not reasonable.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you would be opening the door to health probs using aas. get yourself a good diet and routine planned and believe me, it will come off quicker than you think. fairplay for having the courage to post your pic, i respect that greatly, someone with a bit of courage. keep at it, good luck
    Last edited by dec11; 08-20-2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: damn post work spelling lol

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    post your workout in the workout section and diet in the diet section.

everyone will chime in and assist you with your goals.

personally i wouldnt be worried about strength gains atm. i would be looking to drop that fat to a heatly range first.

best of luck mate

thats a great idea, ill definitely do both. my workouts are always different because i have a trainer. we seem to do different body parts each time and sometimes we do super sets of 20reps and sometimes we go heavy with less reps. i go 3 times a week and i go twice a week on my own for 30mins of cardio.

i posted my diet on the diet question section if someone could take a peek at that and maybe let me know if im doing it right.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbearz View Post
    Probably not in the way that most of you are thinking. I am 22 6'3 and 342 pounds. I am not here to use AAS but I am here to post my diet and workouts to get input from the knowledgable and helpful base of people on this forum. Back in january I weighed 402 pounds. I bought p90x and did the best i could for the 3 months and got myself down to 365. For the last 3 weeks I have been going to the gym with a personal trainer and following his nutrition plan. Ill post all of that in the appropriate sections.
    You posted this earlier today, so what is your actual weight?

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    You posted this earlier today, so what is your actual weight?
    To be completely honest, I put 330 because thats where I intend to be in the next few weeks which is the soonest i would have done anything AAS related. But im no longer considering AAS anyway. I weigh 342 but i intended to be at 330 when starting a cut cycle but it seems like that is a waste of time and money in my current state, I apologize for any confusion.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    No apology needed

Stick around the forum, we can help you reach your goals naturally.

-MaNiCC-

Thread Information