Rando911 is offline Associate Member

Can PCT drugs be used to increase libido?

I have never needed any PCT drugs durring or after cycle. I seem to be resistant to most side effects. However, I love the side effect of increased libido. I always had a low libido my entire life. Can I supplement my cycle with nolva or clomid to INCREASE my libido. Do I have to have blood work done to determine my estro levels before making that determination? Thanks fellas.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    SERMs don't really help your libido. They often do the opposite (while taking them).

HCG and a dopamine agonist should help, as would PROPER PCT

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    how can you say you have never needed it? yes you should get blood work done asap as you havent been running pct.

they wont increase your labido as such, but they will help your body kick in test production which will increase it in the long run

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando911 View Post
    I have never needed any PCT drugs durring or after cycle. I seem to be resistant to most side effects. However, I love the side effect of increased libido. I always had a low libido my entire life. Can I supplement my cycle with nolva or clomid to INCREASE my libido. Do I have to have blood work done to determine my estro levels before making that determination? Thanks fellas.
    Letrozole is the biggest testosterone booster I know. It can raise testosterone level by 2.6-3.2 times. Well, the studies were done in hypogonadic men, but still, they had roughly 400 ng testosterone/dl and with letrozole, they got far over 1000 ng/dl, which is very impressive. The average value in young men is ca. 550 ng/dl.

I have never taken letrozole, however, although I plan to buy some, because I have difficulties with hard testosterone suppression during cycles. Some guys claim that it negatively influences mood and joints due to extreme estrogen suppression. Personally I think that it won't be so dramatic, because even after 2-3 months, estrogen levels are not dramatically low. But you shouldn't take it for a long time, sure.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    i would just go with some liquid cia, not sure if any pct chems would do the job.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    I have never taken letrozole, however, although I plan to buy some, because I have difficulties with hard testosterone suppression during cycles. Some guys claim that it negatively influences mood and joints due to extreme estrogen suppression. Personally I think that it won't be so dramatic, because even after 2-3 months, estrogen levels are not dramatically low. But you shouldn't take it for a long time, sure.
    Dude, it eradicates ALL estrogen (apart from the minuscule amount produced by the adrenal glands) in your body within a week or two. You will feel like shit.

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Letrozole is the biggest testosterone booster I know. It can raise testosterone level by 2.6-3.2 times. Well, the studies were done in hypogonadic men, but still, they had roughly 400 ng testosterone/dl and with letrozole, they got far over 1000 ng/dl, which is very impressive. The average value in young men is ca. 550 ng/dl.

Good stuff.Thoughts on proviron or is that intra cycle only?I ran it alone off cycle and had great libido.

Thread Information