Disgusting Fatbody is offline New Member

2nd cycle; critiques?

34 years old
    5'8" 185 lbs
    17% body fat
    Lifting for 8 years on and off and have reached my natural potential upon my return to the gym over the last year after 1.5 year hiatus.

First cycle was 10 weeks of 400mg/week of test enan with clomid 70/70/35 and nolva 40/20/20 started at week 12. Went modest on pct since cycle was short and of fairly low dosage; however, I felt it was necessary as my nuts were non-existent by the end of my cycle.

Second cycle I would like to avoid the water weight by adding arimidex /letro from ar-r at .25mg eod. Going to up the test to 500mg/week split between two injections every 3.5 days. Would like to follow a similar low dose pct. Something like 70/70/35/35 and 40/40/20/20.

Any thoughts?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    17% BF, and you have reached your max natural potential?

What's the diet look like?

Not saying I couldn't naturally be leaner, but I believe I have reached my strength potential. Diet is decent. 10 egg whites and english muffin for breakfast, nuts and cheese for midday, usually chicken and pasta for lunch, shake for midday, and chicken or lean burger and bread or pasta for dinner. Still coming down from putting a bunch of sympathy weight with mama. Was 225 lbs 6 months ago. Need to cut out the processed carbs, but minus that, calories and protein intake are good.

Anyone?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would reduce your bf to at least 15% before you cycle again and run the armidex but definitely not the letro....

You diet could be much better imo...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information