PK-V is offline Productive Member

Arrow Explain why you guys are hatin' on buying using a CC vs WU

How is it any different if there gonna get you there gonna get you

Next

The CC info is not given to the site owner but on an external secure web payment site

Next

No WU bills

And it can be a + for a sign of your sources business as most money transfer systems will ban a site from using there system if too many charge backs are made

Ok so you say with WU you can say I didn't make the payment and you put down someone else's name, but the reality is it won't matter as you'll still have to enter your CC info and if it comes back to you just say it was stolen... you can just say the same thing about just using your CC without WU

I'm still looking for a + side to the coin

And also for those pre payed CC's you still have to give an address so it all comes back to you either way

same goes for PO boxes

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Not sure if this can be discussed so ill edit my post later if it cant. That said, ive read majority of the vets or anyone that comments on this type of thing tend to prefer WU being its safer. Do I care why its safer? nope, I just know these guys are experienced and say WU > CC ( assuming CC is easier to track and leaves a thicker trail ). Either way you are taking a risk, why not make life easier on yourself. Go with the tried and trusted ( more so ) way.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You can also use WU online, and pay for the transfer and have the funds taken from your CC. It's kind of a pain in the ass because they call you and ask you all kinds of security questions to make sure it's really you doing it, but it sure does make it easy to finance your cycle...LOL.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I like WU cause it may have your name connected to seomthing, but who the hell knows what you bought if its from overseas... you could have bought some pencils from Muldova for all anyone cares...

Its a lot of paranoia, no need to worry unless you are caught with enough to be comsiderred trafficing.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I like WU cause it may have your name connected to seomthing, but who the hell knows what you bought if its from overseas... you could have bought some pencils from Muldova for all anyone cares...

Its a lot of paranoia, no need to worry unless you are caught with enough to be comsiderred trafficing.
    I know where you ordered from mister!

to the OP..... You can use western union without providing a CC. You goto western union in person with cash and fill out the slip with a fake name. not that I would know anything about that..... just heard it through the grapevine

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I know where you ordered from mister!

to the OP..... You can use western union without providing a CC. You goto western union in person with cash and fill out the slip with a fake name. not that I would know anything about that..... just heard it through the grapevine

~Haz~
    nice one haz

Thread Information