Thread: Next cycle help

HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Next cycle help

hey guys im looking for some input on a new cycle i should run after my current one. right now i am currently on Test E at 500 Mg per week and jumpstarted it with some Dbol , this next cycle will only be my 3rd cycle and am wondering what i should run without getting to costly. trying to bulk a little bit here before i start to cut down???

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Deca would be a logical addition.

I'm guessing you are going to do proper pct, wait, etc.

May I ask what your stats look like?
    Last edited by Ernst; 08-16-2010 at 12:34 AM.

yeah i was told throwing some decca in with some test would be good and yes a standard PCT haha

and my stats are
    HT5'9
    age-24
    weight-180 right now im in mid cycle right now
    Body %- around 10% last time i checked

cycle experience
    1st- test E at 500mg
    2nd- Test E at 500 mg with some Dbol ( only cuz i had left over vials)

so what do you think i should throw in there my goal is to get up around 200 lean lbs over next year or two

If it were mine it might look something like this:

1-4 dbol XXmg/ed
    1-12 deca 400mg/wk
    1-14 test e 500mg/wk
    13-16 dbol XXmg/ed

For ancillaries I'd run adex, caber, and a little hcg throughout (check out Swifto's pct sticky if you haven't yet). Some people need the help of caber and/or an AI-- I'm one of them. It would at least be good to have them at the ready. I advocate stashing some letro too, just for peace of mind.

Diet sorted? How long have you been training? You seem a tad light for mid second cycle.

why would u use dbol for weeks 13-16 isnt it just for jumpstarting cycles? and seems pretty reasonable. i have heard of people using caber im not really familiar with it i will have to look into that. should see some good gains with the decca?

I just like to push my anabolic advantage to the end . A little less dragging ass up to pct. You'll see more often people using winny or something they think will help "cut up" at the end of a cycle.

Provided you do your part that is plenty of anabolic support to help you reach goal weight.

As for caber... I should probably point out there are other options. Cabergoline is probably the most popular though. Bromocritine and Pramipexole come to mind also. Research is a good thing! There's a lot of info here if you search it.

i wish i woulda thrown in some decca on this cycle cuz i feel like im running the same cycle as my first cycle haha kinda pisses me off. as of right now i am not gyne prone but it would be good and handy to have some what would u reccomend running for PCT cuz right now im just running the standard clomid think i should throw in some tomoxifen.

and im tryin to find stuff on caber but little hard haha

Dukkit's "How to use Caber":
    The How To Use Caber Thread

Titanium's write-up on caber:
    http://forums.steroid.com/blogs/titanium/243-caber-information.html

Honestly when I want to learn about something I type it in the search and read almost everything that comes up. "How to" threads are great, but are sometimes a bit narrow in their focus. Reading the replies to random threads you get to see more of people's own experiences talked about, which makes for even better learning. Just my thought.

Pays to do the best pct you can... I'd definitely add that tamox.

This is the thread by Swifto I referred you to earlier regarding the use of hcg while on. It also has good pct info. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    I just like to push my anabolic advantage to the end . A little less dragging ass up to pct. You'll see more often people using winny or something they think will help "cut up" at the end of a cycle.
    I agree with this. I also like to throw in an oral at the end of a long bulking cycle. I like Win but not because it helps cut (cause who's gonna notice under 14% bodyfat) so much as its effects on aromatization. I have found my PCT goes better after a deca cycle when i ran Win the last 4 weeks (including the two break weeks between stopping the test and the PCT). It helps keep some test in there too so you arent running on empty before your PCT and I seem to keep gains better that way.

I guess I also kinda like that it gets rid of some water weight before my cycle is over so I can see what the Deca did for me sooner. Just a perk there tho, like gettin a peek at your presents in mom and dads closet a couple weeks before christmas.

thanks for the PCT info guys and i had no idea about throwin in the orals at the end of the cycle very helpful

hey ernst i am looking into the decca/test/dbol cycle how many vials of each would i need for 16 weeks 3?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    This would depend on the dosages your are using per week. Simple math man.

haha very true alright

Thread Information