fftank76 is offline New Member

Wink thinking of cycling please help

hello my name is cody i am wanting to start my first cycle in the next month or so and i wanted to see what others think i should do. i am looking for some advice in what i should be eating how what all i should be taking and what workouts i should be doing im new to body building so please any help would greatly be appreciated. i am 21 5ft 9 in tall and weigh 280 im not sure on my bf % im sure it upwards of 30% or better. my goals are simple i wanna cut weight and tone my ideal weight i wanna be at is from back in my highschool football days of 215 220 range i know this will take alot of time and serious effort but im ready to do what i must cause i dont wanna look the way i do now this time next year. I am a firefighter my workout right now consists of things that have to do with my job so i do things like flip tires beat on the tire with a 15lb sledge hammer dragging 185lb dummy and other things that workout the arms. my cardio routine is nowhere near it should be im sure i spend 20 mins on treadmill doing interval training running for 1 min and jogging for 2 so on then i spend an additional 10 min on the stationary bike. ok so my question is are there some people out there that can give me a workout program and diet to stick to before i try to cycle, then what i should think about cycling and what workouts i should be oing and what i should be eating while on that and finally what to do post cycle i would be very greatful for the information that could be passed on to me. I am sorry if you feel i am waisting your time but i wanna change my life and my physical apperance again thanks for all information that can be passed along!

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Do some reserch in this form there is a ton of info her

im doing a light cycle right now of just D-bol for 8 weeks
    30mg a day for the 1st week
    40mg a day for the 2nd week
    50mg a day for the 3rd week
    60mg a day for the 4th week
    80mg a day for the 5th-8th week
    Just doing a light cycle, been having some health complications lately. not doing anything extreme this time around. If your going to be doing this route you WILL need Anti-Estrogen pills, and water retention pills. Ive done this cycle before and i put on 25lbs before i cut off of my cycle, after getting rid of the bloating i kept on 19lbs of solid muscle. I was impressed myself. should run you maybe.... Edited... depends how it reacts with your body.
    Last edited by Big; 08-20-2010 at 03:09 AM. Reason: price

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by tonythetiger1988 View Post
    im doing a light cycle right now of just D-bol for 8 weeks
    30mg a day for the 1st week
    40mg a day for the 2nd week
    50mg a day for the 3rd week
    60mg a day for the 4th week
    80mg a day for the 5th-8th week
    Just doing a light cycle, been having some health complications lately. not doing anything extreme this time around. If your going to be doing this route you WILL need Anti-Estrogen pills, and water retention pills. Ive done this cycle before and i put on 25lbs before i cut off of my cycle, after getting rid of the bloating i kept on 19lbs of solid muscle. I was impressed myself. should run you maybe.... Edited... depends how it reacts with your body.
    so a 21 year old with 30%bf wants to cut and this is your advice? read more and post less.
    Welcome Cody. first of all, ignore this guy. Next, what is your diet, in detail?

Thanks very much for the welcome i know i should be eating 6 to 7 times a day im not sure what i should be eating. right now im eating
    1.3/4 cup life cereal 1 yogurt and drinking 32 oz of water
    2. protein shake and additional 32 oz of water
    3.i have chicken/fish/lean meat rice or steamed veggies 32 oz water
    4.protein shake 32 oz water
    5.either chicken/fish/meat rice or steamed veggies water 32 oz
    6.protein shake water 32 oz

please give ideas if this is not enough or what i need to change im religious on my water intake being a firefighter i cannot afford to be dehydrated soo

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    you're never going to be able to loose fat or put on muscle with that diet.

I suggest starting a thread in the diet forum here:

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

they'll help you along.

thanks bro will do

ok so i have done some research but still having difficulty finding what im looking for maybe im not researching correctly

D7M
    Blog Entries
    What are you looking for?

you haven't started a thread in the diet section yet....

i was looking and reading up on other peoples diets to see what they were doing should i post my stats again and ask someone to build my diet ???

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Post your diet, stats, and TDEE in the diet forum and take it from there....

posted in diet forum hope i get some more great feedback i have some other ? i am doing some circuit training involving tractor tires truck tires sledge hammer and other things all things done are job specific should i be doing this along with the new cardio/weight training program i am going to be beggining or should i back off???

Thread Information