fergylax is offline New Member

Does it matter where you inject?

Does it really make any difference where you inject? I've done 4 injections so far both deltoids and both butt cheeks. Injecting in the butt cheek causes pain where my deltoids don't. Can I only inject in my deltoids?

BTW I'm taking Testosterone Cypionate @ .5cc first week 1cc this week and will be doing 1.5cc for the rest of the time all of it has and will be split into 2 injections per week

Blog Entries
    no it dos not matter wher you inject as long as you spread it out a bit as scar tissue will eventualy build up over time and make injections a bit harder....

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Doesn't matter but like ghetto said it can eventually cause scar tissue.

Curious to the reasoning behind starting with .5cc and going up tho. Why not just start out with the 1.5cc?

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    As indicated although controversial site does not matter except maybe to stretch fascia. Just something to remember since we are talking about scar tissue. I would lean toward a 22-23g pin. Length does also matter depending on the site. Stick to glutes/delts and 1.5" anything else and you should use a 1". The reason you may be feeling pain in thte glutes are due to tightining before and during the injection. Loosen the load lean to the side or lay down.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I have the same question as stack it. Why would you pyramid up your dose on test? If anything starting with a higher does the first couple weeks makes more sense. Now your test levels are going to take longer to get to where they need to be

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Use your quads, to.

Im thinking if Ferg is having pain in from the glutes then the quads will be killer. Although that is by far the easiest spot since its right in front of you its quite painful

fergylax is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I have the same question as stack it. Why would you pyramid up your dose on test? If anything starting with a higher does the first couple weeks makes more sense. Now your test levels are going to take longer to get to where they need to be
    My reason for pyramiding my does was two reasons. 1. the guy who I got my gear from who has been helping me with this recommended that I do it so I don't shock my body and hopefully have less side effects I'm trying not to mess myself up with this. And 2nd I only have 10cc and I'm trying to stretch it out so I can get a slightly longer cycle and have a few weeks in the middle at 1.5cc. I'm going to be going off it slowly at the end as well.

I dont see many other opinions on your cycle. Since this is all you have you need to try and get the most out of it or... get some more. I have never personally finished with a lower dose. I increase after the frist couple weeks and maintain or the last week Ill boost a little more. I have never had any issues. If this is all that you are taking have no fear you will not mess yourself up. Eat good, and eat a lot. protein and carbs!!! This will ebable your gains to be good. Have you researched cyp at all?

Thread Information