Feel like CRAP-oh-lah

i haven't slept this long in a while. i slept 15 straight hours no issue, didnt even wake up. But when I woke up, is a different story. Couldnt really move. Had no energy what so ever. started pounding water, relaxed a bit, didnt help. so i took my energy mix to get me going.

then started my normal day. breakfast. protien shake, with a healthy salad, with some misc odds an ends. roughly 1300 calories. (i tend to make my shakes thick also)

but idk... i know its been some time since i cycled... but this is new to me... dont know if you would consider it a crash or what... anybody wanna take a crack at this? or maybe it was just a sign ive been over working it.

as for people that know that have been talking to me... i did decide to cut down on the dbol . im doing 40mg a day. and im feeling the same kick. ALSO, i did a few little (supposed proof tests) on the dbol caps. after filtering and letting dry there was roughly 10mg of substance in the cap. it wasnt fully dried so it overflowed by a "little",

bigp750 is offline Junior Member
    ok so people that hasnt been talking to you, you wanna lay out your cycle??

im doing just a dbol regimin. i want to see how well of gains i see with that. so far its been good. 11.3lbs now in the 1st week. just straight working out. was taking 70mg of dbol. only taking 40mg now

urbanbody is offline Member
    Well if you gained 11pds in a week and dbol only???? Mostly your sluggish due to water retention but if training hard and the stress is there I can see the long nap. Ive done that before during hard training week.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Dbol has a major reputation for making you sluggish, tired, hindered energy drive, ect. This is another valid reason why it's suggested to stack it with Test. A compound that's noted to increase self well being, energy, libido, and overall alertness.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Dbol has a major reputation for making you sluggish, tired, hindered energy drive, ect. This is another valid reason why it's suggested to stack it with Test. A compound that's noted to increase self well being, energy, libido, and overall alertness.
    Well put

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Agreed. From everything I have read, the source of your problems OP is from your Test shutting down and there is no outside Test replacing it. That and 11lbs in 1 week is bound to be alot of water which is never a "feel good" thing in my opinion.

Thread Information