TTFU is offline Junior Member

Contradictions between profiles and forum?

http://www.steroid.com/Fareston.new.php

The profile states that it is good for gyno, but not necessarily for PCT.

I posted a thread a week or so ago about possibly using Torem for PCT and most everyone said that it would be good for PCT.

Is the profile just outdated? ..or is it really not a good compound for PCT?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    It is indeed good for PCT, and several profiles need updating.

Kudos to you for reading the profiles and noticing the inconsistency.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    All SERMs will raise SHBG unfortunately. This is not unique to Toremifene. It is very effective at increasing LH, FSH and testosterone tho.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17412336

TTFU is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    All SERMs will raise SHBG unfortunately. This is not unique to Toremifene. It is very effective at increasing LH, FSH and testosterone tho.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17412336
    Good link. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    It is indeed good for PCT, and several profiles need updating.

Kudos to you for reading the profiles and noticing the inconsistency.
    Thanks. I know this is easier said than done, but we should get these profiles updated. For people, like me, who are new to AAS, and actualyl read/research/learn. Lol.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TTFU View Post
    Thanks. I know this is easier said than done, but we should get these profiles updated. For people, like me, who are new to AAS, and actualyl read/research/learn. Lol.
    its good to know im not the only one that reads those profiles lol most are very informative

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    its good to know im not the only one that reads those profiles lol most are very informative
    Agreed although when I read one that is a few years old I tend to search harder for something more updated just to see if there is any new data on it. Even if you do a search sometimes it is good to tweak your search words to see what comes up in title or body.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    ive read those profiles MULTIPLE times, and i still go back and re-read it just to solidify it continually. so my knowledge stays saturated.

but your post reminded me of Masteron also. in those profiles, it gives links to studies that say specifically that masteron was initially developed as an AI to help fight breast cancer. it also goes to say that although it was developed as an AI that it is most commonly regarded as a steroid and so can be used as a dependable and reliable source of AI. now, there are mixed AAS user opinions on this. i think mostly because no one has tried using it as a sole source of AI being more confident in dedicated ancillaries, but isnt that what it says it was developed for in the first place? the profile says your good to go to use it as your source of AI but general forum consensus says negative, its best used as a cutting aid and hardener.

taken from the masteron profile here on steroid.com............

yes, you read that right, if you include Masteron in your cycle, you may not need other "ancillary" drugs like Arimidex or Letrozole). Hence, much like Proviron, Masteron could be used as an anti-side-effect-drug (remember, most ancillary drugs we use to combat estrogenic sides, like nolvadex, letrozole, and arimidex were originally developed to combat breast cancer...and thats exactly what Masteron was developed and used for).

Thread Information