altek is offline New Member

Exclamation ****0 sex drive -- please help***

Hello,

Five years ago when i was 20 I took some M1T for about a month and a half .. I know it was stupid, i had no knowledge about any of this stuff and I didn't even have any intentions of using steroids , and the person that convinced me to take it didn't say it was a steroid , but it was my mistake and I ended up taking it. I finished the bottle and obviously i took no PCT's.

As I recall i was a horny little bastard back in the day, im only 25 i should still be the same. But i'm not, not even close. I am pretty sure its because of the M1T even tho I asked my doctor and he says its probably not, I have VERY LOW sex drive, and i can barly get a hard on, and its been like this for years. I did all sorts of blood work and all my hormones and testosterone are all fine.. I have no idea what is wrong.

SYMPTOMS:

- Very Very low sex drive- I don't get horny

- My erections are never 100% and when i do get a hard on, goes away quickly..

PLEASE if anyone knows anything about whats going on with me please help...

thanks.

urbanbody is offline Member
    Welcome to the board. What was your test levels?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Well everything seems to slow down at around 25. Still, your case sounds a bit more serious. Odd that your blood work came back okay and yet you still have no sexual desire. Have you looked into libido enhancers?

shafts basson is offline Associate Member
    so uve been having these issues for 5 years?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    there are other values besides total test that can affect your libido, posting the blood work results could help

Zedik is offline Junior Member
    What else is going on in your life?

Have you been under stress the past few years?

Family history?

We can't be 17 forever but maybe you have something unrelated to the supplements you took.

Maybe you could try some natural libido enhancers like stated above. Seems like you may have some other medical related issue.

good luck

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    every other post is this issue. this is a seriously big piece of the AAS pie. i think libido and E.D. should have its own forum category right in the main index !!! all those threads could be grouped right there and thinned out of all the other categories spread out. easy to search. i spend a whole deal of my time posting about this. and all my trials and failures.

altek is offline New Member
    thanks for the replies,

..I do not know the exact numbers on the tests, but they were all above average, I will try to call the clinic and get my results if I can.

shafts basson -- yes, I have been having this issue starting from about 5 years ago, and getting worse, no improvements at all.

Big-- like i said i will try to get the results, and post them if I can, but if it helps i did the biovailable and freetest tests',( i think that is what they were called) and they were all above average, but again i will try to get the results.

Zedik-- I have always had stress, and always worried, but sex used to help me deal with all that.. it was my natural drug...and now that i cant enjoy it anymore it is causing me some serious depression.

...about these libido enhancers, can you please explain more? where can i get them, and do they actually work?

Thanks again.

Thread Information