Exilus is offline Banned

Letrozole dosage question.

is it really necessary to take 2.5 mg of letrozole daily to reverse bitchtits? i just finished my PCT. going to take letrozole till my bitchtits are reversed. Ive read that it takes as few as 20 micrograms to produce a notable estrogen diminution. im afraid that by taking letrozole at 2.5mg itll take more than a month after discontinuing before the remaining quantity stops blocking my oestrogen.....

Brodon is offline Junior Member
    that is why you need to take nolvadex after running letro to block estrogen rebound

read

All you need to know about GYNO.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    is it really necessary to take 2.5 mg of letrozole daily to reverse bitchtits? i just finished my PCT. going to take letrozole till my bitchtits are reversed. Ive read that it takes as few as 20 micrograms to produce a notable estrogen diminution. im afraid that by taking letrozole at 2.5mg itll take more than a month after discontinuing before the remaining quantity stops blocking my oestrogen.....
    No it's not necessary but it certainly is a method. Before you begin Letro, I advise you read up on how to properly run it, and beware of how suppressive and harsh it is. I would only use it as a last resort.

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodon View Post
    that is why you need to take nolvadex after running letro to block estrogen rebound

read

All you need to know about GYNO.
    I understand the estrogen rebound as the body attempts to restabilise, but shouldn't that only happens when the drug stops acting on the system? (a few weeks after discontinuation)

Brodon is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I didn't respond correctly on this post.

Letrozole has a half life of 2 days..

and it takes 2-3 weeks for letro to build up in your blood plasma

where did you read that it stays in your system for an extended period of time?

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    start your dose low .25 and double your dose daily until you reach an affective dose
    taper down in the same manner add in nolva for estro rebound you should be g2g

Peace

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodon View Post
    Yes, I didn't respond correctly on this post.

Letrozole has a half life of 2 days..

and it takes 2-3 weeks for letro to build up in your blood plasma

where did you read that it stays in your system for an extended period of time?
    it takes as low as 20 micrograms to produce an effect. if you take 2.5 mg, calculating on a basis of 3 days as the half life, it'll take 28 days before the dose in the body falls under 10 micrograms

Thread Information