SuperBird is offline Associate Member

My last 4 Test-E vials only had 9ml in each.

Im fanatical about logging everything. i have mulitiple calendars that keep a log of everything i use, dosage, every injection, the name of the vial, number, first inj last inj, and i put a sharpy mark on each vial for each ML i pull out. something just told me i wasnt getting full amounts so i went back and counted my calendar and then my vials and each of my past 5 vials were short 1cc. and i know a few of you are doing this product right now, its not an ARR product, but its a popular Test-E maker.

we really should be able to inform each other of product names in a thread, because we aint helping each other if we can warn each other of bad product.

and two of my last products were underdosed by 35 percent. so i dont even buy their junk anymore. and one of them gave me muscle infection three times.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I agree and dissagree. While it would be bennificial for everyone to be able to post bunk UGL's or fakes, it would also invite those who would want to advertise labs. Not only that someone may want to andertise a bad lab cause thier selling thier products. Not to mention that this message board would become required reading for the DEA. UGL's come and go just because of the wrong person finding them. But i see your point as well.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How do you know it was under-dosed 35%, did you have blood work done before/after and a base line?

No I would not try to call them out on it. You can email them and see what they say. I have a supplier send me a wrong vial in my order once. I sent them a picture showing them and they sent me a new one no more questions asked. Next time or if you have any left send them a picture or??? See what their response is. Give them the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I agree and dissagree. While it would be bennificial for everyone to be able to post bunk UGL's or fakes, it would also invite those who would want to advertise labs. Not only that someone may want to andertise a bad lab cause thier selling thier products. Not to mention that this message board would become required reading for the DEA. UGL's come and go just because of the wrong person finding them. But i see your point as well.
    yea, thats dead on. its like catch22. and im sure the board owners thought it out long and hard before making the rules. and i never contest the rules, because there always an opposite point to each argument. so, for sure its a good policy.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How do you know it was under-dosed 35%, did you have blood work done before/after and a base line?

No I would not try to call them out on it. You can email them and see what they say. I have a supplier send me a wrong vial in my order once. I sent them a picture showing them and they sent me a new one no more questions asked. Next time or if you have any left send them a picture or??? See what their response is. Give them the benefit of the doubt.
    well, i figure if i say 35 percent that im assured of it rather than the actual 50 percent i feel.

as you read in the above post, im fanatical about my logging. i have multiple calendars on my wall with big daily blocks to log everything. i can go back three years and see my daily protein intake, how many ml of this or that i took that day, just every single detail of that day. along with that i log my weekly weight. so i can see my total activity, how many ML, how much protein and how much weight i gained. its nearly scientific for me.

and ive been doing that for at least 10 years, before that, it wasnt so detailed, but i can still tell you what i took each day and what gains and what dosages. i can look at my calendar 15 years ago and see that i took this shit called "banana flavored HotStuff" protein shake three times daily 2 scoops 24gm protein. hahahahhah.

so anyhow i know my exact figures and im very familiar after 8 years of what fina does to me.

in a three month cycle three months ago, my gains were exactly half, with no sweats, no ankle water, no cough (at all, none. not even at injection). that same 6 vials, gave me muscle infection three times. and they were just recently busted and shut down. maybe you know who now.

trust me, with fina, i know exactly what my body will experience and its completely different at 250 than at 285, thats how well i know it.

ive had them bottle prop as enanthate and send it to me. we all know the difference there if you have any experience with it.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-19-2010 at 06:54 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    well, i figure if i say 35 percent that im assured of it rather than the actual 50 percent i feel.

as you read in the above post, im fanatical about my logging. i have multiple calendars on my wall with big daily blocks to log everything. i can go back three years and see my daily protein intake, how many ml of this or that i took that day, just every single detail of that day. along with that i log my weekly weight. so i can see my total activity, how many ML, how much protein and how much weight i gained. its nearly scientific for me.

and ive been doing that for at least 10 years, before that, it wasnt so detailed, but i can still tell you what i took each day and what gains and what dosages. i can look at my calendar 15 years ago and see that i took this shit called "banana flavored HotStuff" protein shake three times daily 2 scoops 24gm protein. hahahahhah.

so anyhow i know my exact figures and im very familiar after 8 years of what fina does to me.

in a three month cycle three months ago, my gains were exactly half, with no sweats, no ankle water, no cough (at all, none. not even at injection). that same 6 vials, gave me muscle infection three times. and they were just recently busted and shut down. maybe you know who now.

trust me, with fina, i know exactly what my body will experience and its completely different at 250 than at 285, thats how well i know it.

ive had them bottle prop as enanthate and send it to me. we all know the difference there if you have any experience with it.
    Can you say OCD? OK I believe you and a little OCD is not a bad thing. They love me at my gym because in-between sets I re rack the dumbbells so they are paired up and also re stack the free weights so they are properly aligned on the trees. LOL

Brodon is offline Junior Member
    Depending on how you draw and inject can sometimes loose that much oil..

After injection there will be some oil left over in the needle..
    Last edited by Brodon; 08-22-2010 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Can you say OCD? OK I believe you and a little OCD is not a bad thing. They love me at my gym because in-between sets I re rack the dumbbells so they are paired up and also re stack the free weights so they are properly aligned on the trees. LOL
    well, they do love me at my gym. and out of courtesy i put MY weights back where i got them

and if i want to cry about the 7 units a month im losing, my shrink says i can
    but now now, it wasnt the single unit that tipped me off, it was that my last vial had only 8ml.

but now ive figured out how to reclaim it and give what i save on early repurchases to the less fortunate that love me.

momma always said people would make fun of me, but i will rise above it.

actually it is OCD kinda, i was raised to manage every micro, regardless of insignificant value.

Thread Information