Thread: Steroid Query

jaketheron is offline New Member

Steroid Query

Hi All,

I know this question is asked all the time, and you're all pretty sick off it.. but I've tried to research it on the net, but found alot of contradicting posts..

I'm 27 years old, 183cm and about 70kg's

I've been training my whole life with no noticable results.. I am looking at steroids to help me in this regard,

Can anyone advise me on what to take.. I dont want a steroid with water gains.. lean muscle is the way I'd like to go..

I know most of the advise will be, dont use it.. but I'd really like to give it a shot.. if I had to, what would be the best route?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, you will find what you are looking for in the Diet section. No not joking or being a smart ass. If you are not making gains it's diet and training mostly. If you take AAS you will only loose what you have gained as fast as you gained it or bloat just like you dont want to.

Honestly, do some reading there, post up your diet and ask for help. You will be amazed.

My math gets me 6' and 154 lbs. You are not ready and do not need steroids . You can easily exceed 200lbs naturally with proper diet and exercise. As stated, without proper diet you will never keep any gains you make while on cycle. If you want to get big you have to eat big. If you want to be a big muscular guy you have to live the lifestyle. There is no substitute or replacement for that.

Thread Information