Steve.O is offline Junior Member

damn gyno forming from tren..lil advice plz

ok so i have run a couple of cycles in the past and had no problems with gyno before. this is my first time using tren and my past cycles have all been testosterone . so im pretty sure its the tren causing the gyno because before i thought i wasnt gyno prone.
    Cycle
    tri tren 450mg a week
    test prop 300mg a week

im in week 6 and was guna run the tren till week8 and the test till week 10. also was guna run hgc from week 7-10. also start pct 3 days ater last injection. of tamox n clomid for 4 weeks.

cycle been goin well up until now. even my testicles havnt seem to av shut down and seem normal

anyway 3days ago nipples were irritated and itchy. fort i was bein paranoid at 1st. but tday ive checkd my nipples and after lots of feelin around ive realised i have a small pea sized lump bout half inch under my right nipple cant belive its formed wivout me realising. anyway from never having gyno before i realy fort id b ok and avnt got anything to combat gyno all i av on hand is wat ive stated above. i know for prolactin sides tamox is a no no and only for pct. so i realy appreciate any advice and help on which supplements are best to get and how bad u think my situation is? is caber the best drug for me to get 4this and will it do the job on its own? i know thers different views on this and i have read up but id like sum 1st hand help on this cos im a bit worried and want to make sure. ive read warmachines protocol and stickie but im still a bit unsure cos its not exactly gyno prevention as i believe its alredy formed. appreciate any help cheers guyz steve.o

Markosterone is offline Member
    search gyno reversal... using letro..

the gyno seems to have appeard so quickly tho. letro is supposed to be very harsh on the body aint it. is ther no other option then letro?
    would stopping the tren now and runnin the test another 2 weeks then start my pct 3days after last ijection of test. wouldnt the nolva in my pct get rid of the gyno and run it for a extended time if needed?

is it worth startin tamoxifen now and see if that cures it? or is it too much of a risk of makin it worse. advice realy appreciated

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Letro alone should take care of it, followed up with Aromasin for the rest of the cycle.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I dont want to grill you but this is why you research the compounds before you use them. Gyno from Tren or Deca is caused by prolactin and the best way to combat prolactin on cycle is Caber or Prami, your normal AI such as Adex or Aromisin will not help with prolactin. Start some research.

ive read about it but didnt realy go into detail with the prolactin gyno bevause for sum reason i fort i wudnt av to worry bot it bcos i never have in the past and ive even run deca b4. bit daft but ther ya go. so im guna try get sum letro. is caber only gud for preventin or can it also get rid of it. reason i ask is cos ive read up caber decent

Rhinos is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.O View Post
    ive read about it but didnt realy go into detail with the prolactin gyno bevause for sum reason i fort i wudnt av to worry bot it bcos i never have in the past and ive even run deca b4. bit daft but ther ya go. so im guna try get sum letro. is caber only gud for preventin or can it also get rid of it. reason i ask is cos ive read up caber decent
    This is your first time using a new compound and you think you dont have to worrie about side effects? Lets hope you learn from this then. caber and letro combo then drop the letro when its gone and stay on caber for prevention.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    I dont want to grill you but this is why you research the compounds before you use them. Gyno from Tren or Deca is caused by prolactin and the best way to combat prolactin on cycle is Caber or Prami, your normal AI such as Adex or Aromisin will not help with prolactin. Start some research.
    Prolactin usually only causes nipple puffiness and lactating. Gyno can be caused estrogen and progesterone (It's a bit more complicated that this, but that's the short of it).

He needs an AI to stop the gyno, not a dopamine agonist (though it wouldn't hurt).

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    my tren related nipple issues went away as soon as i discontinued the compound at the end of cycle, this may not work for you though so have something incase

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Look into bromo also.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.O View Post
    ok so i have run a couple of cycles in the past and had no problems with gyno before. this is my first time using tren and my past cycles have all been testosterone . so im pretty sure its the tren causing the gyno because before i thought i wasnt gyno prone.
    Cycle
    tri tren 450mg a week
    test prop 300mg a week

im in week 6 and was guna run the tren till week8 and the test till week 10. also was guna run hgc from week 7-10. also start pct 3 days ater last injection. of tamox n clomid for 4 weeks.

cycle been goin well up until now. even my testicles havnt seem to av shut down and seem normal

anyway 3days ago nipples were irritated and itchy. fort i was bein paranoid at 1st. but tday ive checkd my nipples and after lots of feelin around ive realised i have a small pea sized lump bout half inch under my right nipple cant belive its formed wivout me realising. anyway from never having gyno before i realy fort id b ok and avnt got anything to combat gyno all i av on hand is wat ive stated above. i know for prolactin sides tamox is a no no and only for pct. so i realy appreciate any advice and help on which supplements are best to get and how bad u think my situation is? is caber the best drug for me to get 4this and will it do the job on its own? i know thers different views on this and i have read up but id like sum 1st hand help on this cos im a bit worried and want to make sure. ive read warmachines protocol and stickie but im still a bit unsure cos its not exactly gyno prevention as i believe its alredy formed. appreciate any help cheers guyz steve.o
    I would use some LETROZOLE to avoid any estrogen related sides and some BROM/PRAMI/ or DOSTINEX if you think its progesterone based gyno.

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    That's WAY too much Tren and you were just asking for sides going that high IMHO. Especially with that much test. 100-180mg of Test is all you need with Tren and ALWAYS run a good dose of DHT alongside Tren to avoid sides.

People overdose tren so often around here. Bromo > Caber or Pram IME and letro is best on cycle.

If I ever run tren again it'll be Hex or E between 100-120mg weekly for no more than 8 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    That's WAY too much Tren and you were just asking for sides going that high IMHO. Especially with that much test. 100-180mg of Test is all you need with Tren and ALWAYS run a good dose of DHT alongside Tren to avoid sides.

People overdose tren so often around here. Bromo > Caber or Pram IME and letro is best on cycle.

If I ever run tren again it'll be Hex or E between 100-120mg weekly for no more than 8 weeks.
    450mg of tren is far from excessive

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    450mg of tren is far from excessive
    Tren is 4x more powerful than Test, literally. Why would you use that much when you can have great gains with less sides by using much less?

I had the same effect with 100mg weekly that I did with 250mg only without the sides. Just my experience.

Blog Entries
    Tren is 4x more powerful than Test, literally. Why would you use that much when you can have great gains with less sides by using much less?

I had the same effect with 100mg weekly that I did with 250mg only without the sides. Just my experience.
    you cant look at it that way, they work differently, i did 350mg pw tren last time and nxt time i'll def do 500mg

you cant look at it that way, they work differently, i did 350mg pw tren last time and nxt time i'll def do 500mg
    People run a gram of Tren weekly. I'm just saying that great gains can still be had at a much lower dose and that it's definitely worth trying to see how much you need to obtain what you want.

Personally, I've always had much success with low dosages even back in the PH/DS days.

Blog Entries
    People run a gram of Tren weekly. I'm just saying that great gains can still be had at a much lower dose and that it's definitely worth trying to see how much you need to obtain what you want.

Personally, I've always had much success with low dosages even back in the PH/DS days.
    your lucky, cheaper that way lol

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I would use some LETROZOLE to avoid any estrogen related sides and some BROM/PRAMI/ or DOSTINEX if you think its progesterone based gyno.
    Dopamine agonists only lower prolactin, not progesterone. AIs lower estrogen and progesterone.

your lucky, cheaper that way lol
    Haha! Very true.

Thread Information