Thread: aar for cardio

adlyn is offline New Member

aar for cardio

Hey guys I'm wondering is there any steroid that I could use to assist me or give me the boost for both cardio and strength training?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lets start with the basics.
    What are your stats

Height
    Bf%
    Years training
    Cycle history

It looks like you are basically starting out. You just posted in the diet section and are only now getting your diet in line if I am correct?

If that is the case you need to wait until your diet has a chance to do it's magic before considering starting any AAS use and all that is also relevant to your stats.

The answer is yes, but the only advice you're going to get from me about steroids at this point is stay away from them. You need to get your diet in order, and you need to train properly on that diet for at least two years before even considering steroids.

Sorry guys about my stats. Im:
    Weight: 78kg
    Height: 180cm
    Bf%: Not so sure(the last time i check was 13%, should be better now)
    Years training: about 2years
    Cycle history: Sus 250, clomid and clen

Yah I did post a new thread on the diet section. Is not that i am unsure about the diet, the only things is I've never really count my calories as im unsure. I do eat clean. The reason I post the thread is, I wish to up my calories intake but still eating clean not junk. And the reason for this thread is, I just got news today that i'll be attending some selection for my work beginning of September and its physically demanding. In that case I have to push forward my bulking cycle after the selection which gonna end about 4 month time. If there is any recommendation cycle for cardio and strenghtening I plan only to do it for 10 weeks, PCT then bridge to my bulking cycle. Yeah im new to this steriod . This selection is also very important to me as it is my rice bowl. I appriciate you guys opinion and suggestion. So the above are my stats and the reason why im looking for the cycle. Hope to get some guidelines from you guys. Cheers!

Thanks in advance.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    EQ is great for endurance (which is about all it does).
    You could add some Var in there for strength, but pumps may become a problem.
    And of course, run at least 100mg/week of test to not feel shitty.
    (BTW, its AAS, not AAR)
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 08-22-2010 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks Bonaparte, would do more research on the product u had mentioned. Oh Yah sorry about the aar .

Oh, and there is no point in doing PCT if you're going to bridge into a bulking cycle. Just do the PCT, come off for at least a few months, then do the bulking cycle or whatever.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=TKO Performance;5325294]The answer is yes, but the only advice you're going to get from me about steroids at this point is stay away from them. You need to get your diet in order, and you need to train properly on that diet for at least two years before even considering steroids.[/QUOTE]hows about giving ppl time to give their stats?

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    The answer is yes, but the only advice you're going to get from me about steroids at this point is stay away from them. You need to get your diet in order, and you need to train properly on that diet for at least two years before even considering steroids.
    he didnt even mention his stats and you already flame him? lol

Smile

Thanks for the feedback guys! I will post again for the final cycle after my homework. Meantime keep the advice in . BUMP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    (BTW, its AAS, not AAR)

What do you mean exactly by feeling shitty? Do taking var make u feel shitty?
    Do you have recommended dosage?
    Last edited by adlyn; 08-23-2010 at 01:04 AM. Reason: add on

What do u mean pump may become problem?

OK, well somebody has a lot of research to do.

Without some test in your system, you will feel shitty because the male body requires test to run properly (energy, mood, libido, etc).

And orals can cause some wicked muscle/kidney pumps. They cause an excess of blood to rush into whatever muscle is being worked, which can quickly become painful and debilitating. Your best bet to avoid this is 5g/day of taurine.

OK, well somebody has a lot of research to do.

Without some test in your system, you will feel shitty because the male body requires test to run properly (energy, mood, libido, etc).

And orals can cause some wicked muscle/kidney pumps. They cause an excess of blood to rush into whatever muscle is being worked, which can quickly become painful and debilitating. Your best bet to avoid this is 5g/day of taurine.

Thanks dude. Oh Yah I've got alot of research to do. So in this case I still need to continue my nitric oxide right, even when I'm on var?

Is there other alternative then EQ? Where I am is almost impossible to get it.

NO products are worthless. Besides, the last thing you'll need on AAS is more pumps.

And no, there really isn't a replacement for EQ as far as your goals are concerned (I don't know if you know this, but you can buy stuff off the internet and have it shipped worldwide).

NO products are worthless. Besides, the last thing you'll need on AAS is more pumps.

And no, there really isn't a replacement for EQ as far as your goals are concerned (I don't know if you know this, but you can buy stuff off the internet and have it shipped worldwide).
    Yah I'm aware about purchasing over the net, but I'm doubting the shipment as the place I'm at is kinda strict. Anyway I'll try to source out. Hey Bonaparte thanks alot for all the advice. Appreciate it. BUMP!!!!

[QUOTE=dec11;5326024]
    The answer is yes, but the only advice you're going to get from me about steroids at this point is stay away from them. You need to get your diet in order, and you need to train properly on that diet for at least two years before even considering steroids.[/QUOTE]hows about giving ppl time to give their stats?
    No real need, saw his post in the diet forum. I will never advise anyone to take steroids without their diet in order regardless of stats.

[QUOTE=Bonaparte;5327112]NO products are worthless. Besides, the last thing you'll need on AAS is more pumps.

Disagree with the first part, and agree with the second part. Personally, NO Shotgun took me to a level I'd never reached before even after I knew about proper diet and training. However, since pumps are also a side effect of many steroids I don't think I'd use NO while on a cycle.

Disagree with the first part, and agree with the second part. Personally, NO Shotgun took me to a level I'd never reached before even after I knew about proper diet and training. However, since pumps are also a side effect of many steroids I don't think I'd use NO while on a cycle.
    Ok, so what do you think that the actual NO boosters did?
    And how do you know that the gains weren't from the stimulants, creatine, and other performance enhancers in there?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congrats for getting your diet in check first!

Something I think most of us did not do, including myself.

Smile

[QUOTE=TKO Performance;5328799]
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post

No real need, saw his post in the diet forum. I will never advise anyone to take steroids without their diet in order regardless of stats.
    Alright dude I respect your view. So what kind of diet are you talking about? Do you mind sharing? Thanks in advance.

Smile

[QUOTE=TKO Performance;5328799]
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post

Alright dude I respect your view. So what kind of diet are you talking about? Do you mind sharing? Thanks in advance.

Bump!!

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    (BTW, its AAS, not AAR)
    Good advice^^^

I would add that tren usually has a negative impact on cardio output and endurance for most- so I would avoid that one as well.

Ok, so what do you think that the actual NO boosters did?
    And how do you know that the gains weren't from the stimulants, creatine, and other performance enhancers in there?
    Simple, First, I was already taking 7g/day of creatine, which is above the 5g/day saturation dose most studies show. Consequently there should have been no further benefit from additional creatine. I've done a lot of experimentation with creatine over the years that has backed that up, taking up to 15g/day at one point, but saw no greater benefit than taking 7.

Second, NO Shotgun has about the same amount of caffine as a cup of coffee. That might be enough to wake you up if you're a little sleepy, but it isn't enough to pack on reps and lbs to major exercises at the rate I was adding strength. NO Xplode has a ton of caffine and stimulants in it. I am stimulant sensitive, so I avoid things like that.

Third, it isn't the vitamins, because I take 300-400% of my daily value of them anyway. I'm already getting all the B, C, etc. I could ever use and then some.

Fourth, the results speak for themselves. In three months I added 20lbs to my flat set bench weight (from 235x10 for 4 sets up to 255x10 for 4 sets). I got 300x4 at the top of a pyramid one week and 320x2 at the top of another pyramid two weeks later. All other exercises were likewise increased.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Test gives me pumps in every thing i do cardio/lifting lol just ask my old lady.

Simple, First, I was already taking 7g/day of creatine, which is above the 5g/day saturation dose most studies show. Consequently there should have been no further benefit from additional creatine. I've done a lot of experimentation with creatine over the years that has backed that up, taking up to 15g/day at one point, but saw no greater benefit than taking 7.

Second, NO Shotgun has about the same amount of caffine as a cup of coffee. That might be enough to wake you up if you're a little sleepy, but it isn't enough to pack on reps and lbs to major exercises at the rate I was adding strength. NO Xplode has a ton of caffine and stimulants in it. I am stimulant sensitive, so I avoid things like that.

Third, it isn't the vitamins, because I take 300-400% of my daily value of them anyway. I'm already getting all the B, C, etc. I could ever use and then some.

Fourth, the results speak for themselves. In three months I added 20lbs to my flat set bench weight (from 235x10 for 4 sets up to 255x10 for 4 sets). I got 300x4 at the top of a pyramid one week and 320x2 at the top of another pyramid two weeks later. All other exercises were likewise increased.
    So to what are you attributing these gains to, exactly? Because there is still a shitload of stuff in there that you didn't mention. And don't forget that NO Shotgun has Redline in there (caffeine, evodiamine, tyrosine, yerba mate extract, green tea extract, 5-HTP, vinpocetine, and Yohimbine), not just a bit of caffeine. Also, it contains basically every OTC performance enhancer, including the few that actually work! (creatinol-O-phosphate, Beta Alanine, citruline malate, etc).

I'm not doubting that NO shotgun works (because it does have a bunch of solid ingredients), just that pure NO boosters themselves (arginine and the like) do anything for performance.

Bump....

So to what are you attributing these gains to, exactly? Because there is still a shitload of stuff in there that you didn't mention. And don't forget that NO Shotgun has Redline in there (caffeine, evodiamine, tyrosine, yerba mate extract, green tea extract, 5-HTP, vinpocetine, and Yohimbine), not just a bit of caffeine. Also, it contains basically every OTC performance enhancer, including the few that actually work! (creatinol-O-phosphate, Beta Alanine, citruline malate, etc).

I'm not doubting that NO shotgun works (because it does have a bunch of solid ingredients), just that pure NO boosters themselves (arginine and the like) do anything for performance.
    I'll give you that the gains could be attributable to other ingredients, but you can't say that it is "worthless" and that you don't doubt that it works one right after the other. It either works or it doesn't. It now seems we are both on the same page in agreeing that it works.

Therefore, I will continue to use it and advise others to use it, because the cost is reasonable for the results produced regardless of where they come from. Consequently I find simply using a product that was already thoroughly researched and field tested is a better course of action than taking the time to do a control study test on each ingredient individually and then again in various combinations (which would take about a decade) to find out exactly what produces the results. A lot of that time would be wasted, and you would not be seeing gains. I'd rather just keep gaining and growing.

I said that NO boosters are worthless, not products that contain everything + some worthless NO boosters. Don't confuse the two.

[QUOTE=Bonaparte;5327112]NO products are worthless. Besides, the last thing you'll need on AAS is more pumps.

Not merely for the sake of being contrary, but this is what you said. I read that as "The products sold under the NO name are worthless" or "Products which contain nitric oxide are worthless". If what you were trying to say was that the "argenine/nitric oxide part of these products is worthless", then simply say that.

[QUOTE=TKO Performance;5339728]

Not merely for the sake of being contrary, but this is what you said. I read that as "The products sold under the NO name are worthless" or "Products which contain nitric oxide are worthless". If what you were trying to say was that the "argenine/nitric oxide part of these products is worthless", then simply say that.
    Well, I can hardly be blamed for your misinterpretation of my words :P

But yes, I mean that the NO part that they are named for is worthless, not that nitric oxide precursors somehow defeat the effectiveness of every other worthwhile supplement thrown in there.

NO is purely marketing. It isn't needed and isn't beneficial in any of those kitchen sink products with the words "N.O." in the name. It just gives nice pumps for a while so that people see instant "results".

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    NO certainly does give you a give pump. Good for some instant, "sexy" to quote a recently banned member.

I feel like the pumps were good, but not crazy. Not really too much more than I was getting before. The results were crazy though. We'll see how quickly (or even if) I can get back to peak without it. Currently I'm not taking it as I'm coming back from an injury and see it as a waste until I'm back to near peak. I had a great workout Monday, so hopefully that's a sign of a quick return. I'm planning a heavy pyramid for next week, that'll be a real gauge of strength and endurance. I guess I'll see.

Thread Information