Syress is offline New Member

New to here have a few critical questions.

Hey guys planning my frist cycle, but i don’t want to get into it without knowing as much as possible, read the stickies and i have a few questions
    If i want to lose bf so cut up, and gain muscle at the same time what cycle is recommended for a first time user, also on the diet side of things, on an average cut you eat bellow maintance i dropped from 319 to 174 by cutting so i understand how to cut, but from what i understand with gear its more beneficial to eat above maintance calories to drop body fat and gain muscle mass?

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Age?
    height?
    Weight?
    Bf %?
    Training exp?

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    Age?
    height?
    Weight?
    Bf %?
    Training exp?
    Age 25
    Height 6.2
    Weight 187, bulked up a bit from 174
    Bf% currently 16%
    Last edited by Syress; 09-05-2010 at 05:45 PM.

First, welcome to the forums. Get ready, because you are going to learn how to eat right, train right, and get big. I wish to God there'd been a tool this powerful when I was just starting out.

Second, you are not ready for steroids , so bag that idea for now. You need to get one a serious diet. What you call cutting and what we call cutting is not the same thing. You are talking about cutting weight. Unfortunately when you cut weight by going way under maintenance calories you are losing muscle at a rate of 60% to 40% fat. You want to lose body fat, and fat only. That can only be done by slightly overfeeding yourself with the right stuff, and doing a bunch of cardio. Weight training will help because building muscle increases your base metabolic rate.

I would advise you to learn all you can about proper weight training diet and proper training. You need both under your belt for a minimum of two years before even considering steroids. My guess is that diet and training will take you everywhere you want to go, and after those two years you'll wonder how you ever could have considered steroids.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

I believe you are too young and do not have enough training/knowledge of aas under your belt. Put the gear away and fix your diet and train naturally for a few years. Post your diet up in the diet section and I will be more than happy to help out.

Thanks guys for the honest help, and i will write up my diet on a spread sheet thanks again

Thread Information