gregghowie is offline Junior Member

Question PCT: All in or what?

I am trying to understand a little more about PCT and what is best. I understand that a single AI is used whilst on cycle for example Adex if needed. And that HCG can be used through the cycle but then once PCT begins:

Many reccomend the standard combination of the usual clomid and Nolva.

But then some will say that the use of HCG is an absolute must going throught the cycle.

Then many will say that the use of aromasin for PCT is also worth while.

So the questions?

Example Cycle:10-12 weeks Test eth or cyp.

1. From my understanding aromasin is an AI so why do people reccomend it for PCT instead of others for example Adex (And how would one use aromasin for PCT)??

2. And then is the use of are all the above compounds (clomid/nolva/HCG/Aromasin) the best option for PCT?? I understand that they all perform different functions or is it better just to use certain combinations??

I would appreciate any info I have tried to read about the different functions of these SERMS and AI's but then it conflicts with what people use and would reccomend with regard to PCT.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by gregghowie View Post
    I am trying to understand a little more about PCT and what is best. I understand that a single AI is used whilst on cycle for example Adex if needed. And that HCG can be used through the cycle but then once PCT begins:

Many reccomend the standard combination of the usual clomid and Nolva.

But then some will say that the use of HCG is an absolute must going throught the cycle.

Then many will say that the use of aromasin for PCT is also worth while.

So the questions?

Example Cycle:10-12 weeks Test eth or cyp.

1. From my understanding aromasin is an AI so why do people reccomend it for PCT instead of others for example Adex (And how would one use aromasin for PCT)??

The idea of employing AI's during PCT is certainly not a new one. But with my personal experience, an AI during PCT is not needed in addition with your normal SERMS, nor will it serve additional benefits that Tamoxifen/Tore/or Clomiphene can't compete with. For a 12 week Test only cycle, 2 SERMS will more than likely suffice in my book. Only blood work will truly determine if this is effective with your body chemistry.

2. And then is the use of are all the above compounds (clomid/nolva/HCG/Aromasin) the best option for PCT?? I understand that they all perform different functions or is it better just to use certain combinations??

Certainly not. That's overkill and an unnecessary amount of drugs to use just to bounce you back from your common Test cycle. Or most conventional cycles for that matter..

I would appreciate any info I have tried to read about the different functions of these SERMS and AI's but then it conflicts with what people use and would reccomend with regard to PCT.
    The fact of the matter is, there are various ways to employ a proper PCT. And we have so many members here, that have tried so many different variations, that it will unintentionally lead you to questions such these.

The bread and butter in my experience, and what I have seen with the majority of other people, is your classic 2 SERM PCT that's utilized for 4-6 weeks depending on the cycle.

Yes HCG is very common during PCT but I have my reasons and personal experience on why choose to keep it pre-PCT.

Hopefully this clear the air for you.

Gotcha

That was the kind of response I was hoping for. I am crystal clear.

HawaiinPride its always a plesure thank you very much.

mediocre45 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    The fact of the matter is, there are various ways to employ a proper PCT. And we have so many members here, that have tried so many different variations, that it will unintentionally lead you to questions such these.

The bread and butter in my experience, and what I have seen with the majority of other people, is your classic 2 SERM PCT that's utilized for 4-6 weeks depending on the cycle.

Yes HCG is very common during PCT but I have my reasons and personal experience on why choose to keep it pre-PCT.

Hopefully this clear the air for you.
    This is what works for me. My current cycle I'm going to give lower doses of clomid (50/25/25/25) with the typical dose of Nolva (40/20/20/10/10). I also add creatine and a pre-workout (Jack3ed). I also like running HCG during cycle, but thus far I'm 3.5 weeks in and my nuts are fine so I'll just wait and give that a try.

good luck with your cycle and pct, I also like to use ai on cycle and clomid and nolva during pct.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    You dont really need hcg for a 10 week cycle.
    And the reason aromasin is recomened for pct if bc nolva will reduce the blood plasma levels of letro and adex but not for aromasin

themoreyouknow

Sorry man I am just reading your post. I am a little slow at the best of times. But so I understand you are saying that with adex and letro reduces blood plasma?? And that aromasin doesnt have that affect?

Will have to read into blood plasma because dont know if I fully understand it.

Thread Information