lexmark is offline Banned

Arrow i feel i am not doing enuff but doing what i get told

okay i have been training a while now put on abit of size and weight. doing the usual 3 sometimes 4 days per week split muscle groups. decent diet 90% of the time apart from missing the odd meal here and ther for work reasons but its not something i have made a habbit of. i feel i could be doing alot more. is it not reccomended training 5x per week even if i keep it short and sweet ? push ups every evening and morning ? when i think of pro natural BB surely they must be doing more than having a good diet and training 3x per week ??
    is there extas i can be doing to help put on muscle quicker. i have alot of spare time so trainin 5x per week is no problem what so ever.
    cheers

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No one can say what is right for you...you'll have to find out by experimentation which you prefer, a 3 or 5 day split.

Personally, I've found I grow more the less I'm in the gym. Hitting it hard and intense 3-4 days a week.

biggerisbetter1827 is offline Junior Member
    there really is no extras. its about good diet and nutrition. Feeding your body the essential building blocks and fuel it needs is the key to success.

As for training D7M is right you have to find what works you. I do cardio 5-6 days a week in the am. For lifting I'm on a four day split, where I lift every other day. If I don't have a day of rest between workouts I find my next workout tends to suffer, and so do my gains.
    Don't waste your money on a million and one supplements, get your diet in order and watch your body grow.

Thread Information