Thread: Sustanon 250

AvidSportsFan is offline New Member

Sustanon 250

Hey guys. I'm a newb. Been reading as much as I can over the last few months and going over many threads. I was thinking of giving Sustanon 250 a shot for my first use. I could use some input and recommendations. I have been working out on and off for about 8 years but I have been pretty hard core about it for the last couple. My diet is pretty good. I'm in no rush so any feedback will be appreciated. My stats are 30, 6', 20% B.F., 220lbs.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Well, you say you've been researching for a few months, so you ought to know pretty much everything one should. If we were to ask you to outline a decent diet and cycle plan I would expect you probably could by now. I realize there is some conflicting info too that might confuse someone new.

Were there some unanswered questions or clarifications we can help you with? Some things you were debating trying or not?

Well I do feel I can map out for you a pretty good diet plan, however; I have to admit I feel a little overwhelmed with all the info out there on cycles that I feel my best bet to actually learn as much as I can is to post questions. Like I said I'm in no rush and I'm looking for as much advice as I can get.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I suggest cutting body fat naturally first,

then looking into something like this:

Test beginner cycle info

Thanks for the link. Lots of useful info there. Appreciate it. Yeah I'll def work on cutting that BF% down first. Whats a good percent to get down to before considering starting?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I'd say at least under 14%, but the lower your body fat, the more effective your cycle will be

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most guys will recomend waiting till about 16%. Your almost there. If your dying for some help look into hgh and t4.

But DIET and cardio is absolutly key.

Thread Information