Thread: 2nd Cycle

Flock is offline New Member

2nd Cycle

I am about to start my 2nd cycle I just recently got out of a pretty serious, lets call it training phase, that caused me to lose about 18 lbs and reduce my fitness level substantially. Now I have started regaining my fitness but I will be doing this cycle to reach my peak performance for the next bit of training coming up which is very demanding and competitive. I am not very concerned about the amount of weight I gain, I am more concerned with strength and overall fitness. I have picked this cycle because its easy on the hairline (prone to MPB) and has a fairly low chance for gyno (still have a little bit hence the letro) but great for strength gains. The cycle will be 8 weeks because of certain time constraints. I am 25, 6ft and 160lb and very low BF. Please let me know how everything looks.

Test Enth 500mg/wk for 8 weeks
    Anavar 40mg (bump to 60mg possibly) ED for 8 weeks
    Letro .25mg up to 2.5 mg ED (following C bino's gyno reversal)
    Dutasteride 2.5 mg ED
    also...
    UDCA
    Hawthorne Berry
    Multi vit
    glucosamine,chondroitin,msm
    Biotin
    Magnesium,zinc
    Vit C
    Red Rice Yeast
    Fish Oil
    and Spiro 5% topical (as well as Nioxin hair system)

PCT
    CLOMID ED:200mg/100mg/50mg/50mg/50mg
    NOLVA ED: 60mg/40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg

BiggeriBoom is offline New Member
    You should run Testo E atleast for 12 weeks.. 8 weeks is to short, it takes time for it to kick in..

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    The only thing that looks decent is your supplement lineup. The PCT is overkill, cycle is a bit short, your choice of AI is unnecessary, and your very underweight.

My advise would be to utilize some natural time to get your strength/weight back up from your previous "training phase", then consider a cycle if you wish.

Will be frontloading as well, could possibly extend to 9weeks. Like I said letro is for gyno reversal protocol outlined by C Bino, will be coming down from 2.5 to lower dose after gyno receeds. I can adjust PCT lower but last cycle I went with standard pct and was still a bit shutdown and had to run again so I went up this time and wight not really a concern, performance is.

BiggeriBoom is offline New Member
    Why use letro the hole cycle? Use it if you begin to feel gyno.... otherwise its unessecery

I am gyno prone and also have a bit left from first cycle that seems to have gotten a little larger, if you find c bino's write up about gyno on this board it outlines how to help prevent gyno and a reversal protocol:
    Day 1: .25mg Letro
    Day 2: .50mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 6: 2.5mg Letro
    staying at the higher dose for as long as it takes to see results then coming back down to a preventative dose untill pct.

Thread Information