sa160002 is offline New Member

Tren A and Test C Cycle dosage question

I am debating what dosage to go with for my upcoming cycle. I have two bottles of Test C and 2 bottles of Tren A. I am 37, 195 lbs, 10-11 % bf and have been lifting regularly for the past 10+ years. I have done 2 others cycles in the past but this is going to be my most planned out/organized cycle b/c I have been doing a lot of research. My question is what is the best dosage for Tren and Test? My goals are to add lean weight. I don't want to get massive (if that would even be an option for my body type) and I want to keep my sides to a minimum. What would you recommend? I was thinking Test C at 300/week and 75 of Tren EOD? Too little? Too much? I'm just seeking honest feedback. again, I want to cut body fat and add some lean muscle, not get huge.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    How tall are you?

I did a similar cycle to cut, ran Test @ 250/wk and tren A @ 350/wk. You have your tren @ less than 300/wk (about 260). With your amount of tren, you can only run about 7 weeks at your dosage suggestion, I would say 8 minimum and bump it to 100 EOD, but you would need another vial. I honestly wouldnt bother running your dose for only 7 weeks.

just my $0.02

Sector is offline Associate Member
    What mg/ml is your tren bottle and test bottle?

What do you have planned to control progestin should it be an issue?

2 cycles before tren really isnt alot of experience. Im sure D7M or another vet will chime in and I would listen to what they advise as Tren is not something to be toyed with without understanding it properly. Ive heard its fun though

sorry, I am 6'2'' 195 Dosage on bottles is 10ml/100mg on all 4 if I recall correctly (I will have them in hand tomorrow or Wednesday.)
    Last edited by sa160002; 08-23-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: correction

Sector, you are exactly right, this is my first experience with Tren , that is why I want to do a low dosage and see how I tolerate it.

Any other thoughts? I had one person suggest doing it for 6 weeks because it is my first go with Tren . Better? Worse?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by sa160002 View Post
    Any other thoughts? I had one person suggest doing it for 6 weeks because it is my first go with Tren. Better? Worse?
    6 weeks at such a low dose will not be worth all the pinning, try and get 8.

Thread Information