sean19831 is offline Junior Member

First Cyle Primo

Im ready to take the plunge into my first cycle. Im gonna do Primo 200/mg a week for 8 weeks. Pct will consist of clomid only unless yall recommend nolva as well. what do you think

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You were advised by the majority of the board members here not to do Anavar and Winstrol on a standalone level, now your reaching out for Primo instead.

What are your goals and why Primo only? Are you referring to the injections or oral version?

i want the least amount of side effects and want to cut up. im going back and forth between a lose dose 250 mg test cycle a week or primo i like test bc its natural but dont want to blow up i want to cut up my base is good as is

and it was the injectable version. the reason why i dont know which one is because i dont know what the end result would be. i was to look like a member of the movie 300. theres what my goal is

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    250mg of Test per week will not blow you up. I'm assuming your already on a cutting diet low in kclas and carbs, so even cycling at 500mg per week won't pack on the weight you think it will.

You can cut with Test, hell you can cut with Deca . What determines the outcome of the cycle is more so the diet rather than the compound or dosages. Think about that next time you think of Test.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    250 test wont give you much for gains, with the proper diet and training you will see gains, but probably not what you are hoping for. You can start with a 400/wk dose and see great first cycle gains. Cutting on 250 works well, you only need to prevent muscle loss while cutting and you can still see a little bit of gains.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sean19831 View Post
    Im ready to take the plunge into my first cycle. Im gonna do Primo 200/mg a week for 8 weeks. Pct will consist of clomid only unless yall recommend nolva as well. what do you think
    Most men need at least 400mg + for decent results. Primo is a pretty mild AAS and works much better in higher dosages.

Rhinos is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sean19831 View Post
    and it was the injectable version. the reason why i dont know which one is because i dont know what the end result would be. i was to look like a member of the movie 300. theres what my goal is
    most of them were air brushed in that movie. stats?

then 400 mg a week it is. i think im gonna stick with eanthate. is this a good choice or should i go for a shorter ester. also i was thinking of taking arimidex with it and nolva and clomid for pct. lmk your thoughts
    thanks

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    total waste of primo @200mg for 8wks, i was reliably advised 800-1000mg pw for 18-20wks

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    Primo @ 400-600mg is great with a low dose of Test (150-250mg) for cutting in 10-14 weeks. However, cutting cycles are for those that are already very lean and looking for an edge, not those that are TRYING to get lean.

You know you're ready for AAS when you can reach your goals without them. Truth!

Thread Information