dasssboot is offline New Member

steroids and testing

whatsup guys, i was just wondering. im supposed to be getting a job later down the road and was worrying about the testing. Ive heard they use hair and blood work. if so how long is it usually to get it out of your hair? and will steroids show up in a blood test? and if so how long till it is out.. thankss

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    They have to be specifically testing for the steroids to find it, which in most jobs they aren't. It's too expensive, more so then your regular 5-10 panel screenings.

yeah ive been hearing that. but what about becoming a police officer, fireman, or a city job?

No experience with law enforcement. I work for Dallas County Schools which I would assume take the same necessary precautions they do, and it's the same deal. They are only worried about recreational drugs.

My buddy is a fireman and is on the juice, along with many of his fellow buddies that work with him. Same deal with them, they don't test for it. They do several lie detector tests about using illegal substances randomly and before they get the job. Don't know if that'll be an issue with you.

Personally I have never heard of your typical job testing for steroids in my entire life or on any forum board.

yeah i agree im just a little curious you know, cause im most likely going into the P.D... a friend of mine had to sign a paper saying he never took hgh or steroids and other drugs b4 they took his hair test so i dont know lol

Either way unless you were running a compound that has a considerably long detection time, you can safely avoid getting caught if they happened to test for steroids . Which I highly doubt.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    testing hair for drugs is very expensive. I doubt an police department is going to spend the money to test for all the possible AAS that are out there. Its not cost or time efficient. The military doesn't test for steroids , (unless they have cause too). I don't think that the Police department will either

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    For fire and LE, it goes by department. A few do, but most don't. And if they do, its generally just when you first get the job, and maybe later on if you do something to make them suspect that you're using (like raging out on someone).

lol hell i just saw 4 cops down the block from me and there tiny as hell. if i get caught for AAS they should be happy lmao

gregghowie is offline Junior Member
    Wasnt Ronnie Coleman a police officer or something like that?? They must have just thought he ate all his veggies at supper time....

Thread Information