jaystaniforth is offline New Member

Thumbs up I need help with a steroid combination for fast growth that doesnt effect baldness

hi

i am looking to take a steroid combination that will increase growth rather rapidly and ideally something that will increase muscle hardness.
    however, as a sufferer of mild male pattern baldness already, i do not want to increase or speed up this.

is there a combination of steroids that i can do this with?

any help would be much appreciated..

i was thinking anavar and nap50s but nap 50s REALLY BADLY effect hair loss.

Sector is offline Associate Member

Lets start with some stats please

Weight
    Years Training
    Cycle Experience
    Goals

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Did you know that by using the search function i found 1053 threads on this subject....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Well, then you don't want something that will raise the level of DHT in your body. Anavar is probably your best choice, but you are not going to get a lot of bulk out of that. You will add some muscle, and harden up what you already have. It will make it easier to lose fat as well. However, diet and training need to be 100% dialed in to get any real benefit. Post stats as requested and we'll go from there.

NMacFar is offline Member
    Gotta love these!

Age 22
    Height 5"10
    Weight 12.6
    Years Training 3 years at 3 times a week.. but upping to 5 times a week now
    Cycle Experience - never used steroids
    Goals - increase muscle size all over and strength

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    12.6 for weight? Is that stones? So roughly 177lbs?

Item one, you are too young. You need to be 25 minimum before considering steroids .

Item two, you can gain plenty naturally. You should easily be able to get to 190-200lbs with just proper diet and training.

Item three, what's your diet look like now?

Item four, what's your training routine look like now?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jaystaniforth View Post
    hi

i am looking to take a steroid combination that will increase growth rather rapidly and ideally something that will increase muscle hardness.
    however, as a sufferer of mild male pattern baldness already, i do not want to increase or speed up this.

is there a combination of steroids that i can do this with?

any help would be much appreciated..

i was thinking anavar and nap50s but nap 50s REALLY BADLY effect hair loss.
    You basically want a AAS that will pack on mass and cut/hardened you up at the same time with no androgenic side effects? Sorry to be a party pooper, but that doesnt exist..

Why dont we start with more specific goals. Like 5 lb gain, and reduce body from n% to z% in the next 6 months...

well yeah ill admit my diet is to pot!
    this is why ive come here for advice and not just harboured onto someone elses thread. i need some genuine "i did this and it worked" help..

ok so ill wrap on the steroids idea then. if i want to get massive gains naturally then, as in size and strength... what would you reccomend diet wise and work out wise?

i do mma fighting which keeps my cardio going cus i train with a friend. im just after a bit of an idea for routine and exercises to do. and some sort of diet idea then..

perhaps some supplements that could help me.. although im not a massive fan on the shakes i guess i could just man up and get em through me.

MMA? Good, I know a lot about MMA. If you're 177 now (is that correct BTW) my guess is that you are either a Welterweight who would need to make a 170lb weigh in or a lighter Middleweight. I wrestled for six years, so I was never a fan of trying to constantly make a big weight cut. I wrestled at 171 and would routinely weigh in at 168-170. That ensured that I could eat all I needed to be properly fueled for the match in the afternoon, and still make my 3lb. allowance (morning weigh in plus 3lbs. equaled afternoon pre-match weight in). I never had to dehydrate myself or starve, and it was easy to beat buys who made weight like that.

First, let me know your desired weight class and we'll go from there.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Item one, you are too young. You need to be 25 minimum before considering steroids .

Item two, you can gain plenty naturally. You should easily be able to get to 190-200lbs with just proper diet and training.

Item three, what's your diet look like now?

Item four, what's your training routine look like now?

You say all this but yet you decided to give him advice on what to use before you even knew his stats. The reason we wait for stats is to properly advise members according to there situation and stats. After your reply this guy could have just used the substance you suggested and not even given us anymore info. Please wait for the essential information to be given by the op before suggesting any substances.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by jaystaniforth View Post
    Age 22
    Height 5"10
    Weight 12.6
    Years Training 3 years at 3 times a week.. but upping to 5 times a week now
    Cycle Experience - never used steroids
    Goals - increase muscle size all over and strength
    Do a search here on hair loss and you will find a load of information on how to help prevent it or slow it down.

As far as aas, you should give it a couple more years and really dial in your diet and training. Diet is the most important thing and many don't realize how much a strong diet can do.

Spend a little time reading on these boards and get to know as much as you can about the different types of aas. That way in a couple years when your body is ready you will know what it is that's going into your body.

Here's a link to the diet section. Post up your diet and have the guys in there tweak it for you to get the results your looking for.
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

If he was going to chose between Anavar and Nap50s I still gave him good advice. Your point is well taken, but in fairness he could also have decided that the two replies he received were not to his liking and gone out and done whatever he wanted anyway.

Since it was clear he hadn't even bothered to do a search I took him for the type with a short attention span. However, within 10 minutes he was back, responding to the request that had already been made for information. Once I had that I was able to give him specific advice. Now hopefully he posts back with some more info so I can advise him further, and hopefully at this point he's put the idea of drug use out of his mind.

im not looking to compete anymore cus i do modeling and it wont allow to compete.. so im just looking to add a fair bit of size and strength for now. i want to be about 13 - 13 n half stone

Okay that simplifies it a bit, what's your current body fat and desired body fat?

i dont mind hwat body fat i get as long as its gonna be pushing towrds more muscle mass... i duno my exact fat but its very little...

First thing is you need to eat at least 1 gram per lb. of body weight of protein every day, maybe even up to 1.5 grams. Then you need about 200 grams of complex carbs a day to fuel your workouts and store up glycogen. Fat needs to be low, and saturated fat lower still. You want about 3,200 calories a day with a 20/40/20 split of fat/protein/carbs. I'd advise you to track everything you eat for a month with those goals in mind. Record the calories, fat, saturated fat, protein, carbs, sugar, and fiber in everything you eat, as well as your weight at the start of each week. See what happens to your body composition and strength in that month and we can adjust accordingly.

What's your training routine like?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone wants to b a pretty boy with abs...that sh** don't come in a bottle....eat..train..sleep thats the magic

Thread Information