shennen is offline Associate Member

im such an idiot

Sust 300mg 1cc.........so 2.5cc is 600 mg plus in a single shot. Twice weekkly is 1200 plus mg sust.......
    Not 2.5cc plus 2.5 weekly is 500......
    Rookie doin work here. No wonder I feel like god. Uhh...wut should I do? On week five...

MrGreen is offline Member
    Bro you have to be dumb as a boxs of rocks.......

300mg/ml x2.5 = 600? WTF??? If you cant figure out how to dose your gear with math you shouldnt be doing it.

it would be 750 genius. 2.5 x 300 = 750. Thats is 1500mg a week and judging by your ignorance you have no business taking 1500mg a week of anything but one a day.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok, so all you did was take 1500mg/week for 5 weeks. Yeah, pretty dumb mistake, but you'll certainly live to tell about it.

Just drop the dose down to whatever you originally meant to take. For you, this was 600mg or 2ml per week for the remainder of your cycle.

Oh, and make sure to do a lot of research before cycling again after this.

Yeah, just realized. Said plus cause I didn't wanna do the math and accept. It. So, where do I go from here?

Ok, weird I didn't get any sides that high dose? Ill drop to 600mg. One cc Monday, one cc Thursday. Thanks

You will get the sides I am shocked your nutz have not shrived up to peas. LOL Thats a shit load of sus to be taking. What are your stats? weight, height and BF?

If I took that much my dick would stay hard. LOL

6'4
    Not sure of bf.
    Training 4 years. First real cycle

I've beeen horney beyond all reason
    I just thought I had really strong stuff haha....then I was sitting here and it clicked....after another 750 shot.
    Huge gains and been on top of the world. Slight back acne and my huge balls are slightly smaller but they needed it.
    Last edited by shennen; 08-30-2010 at 05:16 PM.

G.P. is offline Junior Member
    Get blood work done, & keep it monitored during/after pct. Hopefully you have a good pct in place? If I read correctly you're 190 lbs @ 6' 4"? And thats AFTER 5 weeks of 1500mg a week? You have a lot left you can add without juice.

I know at 750mg of test my girl gets pissed off cause I wear it out. LOL Thats a side and if your alone its a bad one! hahahaha...

Well whatever your trying to go I would suggest you get your pct in order before you reach the end of the cycle. Not sure you goals but you should make some good gains and notice some strength increase for sure. I am the same height as you and 219 right now just walking around with more BF then I would like. LOL mid to high teens

None the less look up some threads on PCT and get it in order before your cycle is over.

I started below 170. Skinny like ew. Goals were to bulk but I just got big and cut. Not huge I look fit and healthy.
    I've got letro and novla on the way from ar r. Two weeks after week twelve ill start pct. Letro cause I'm worried about tits.
    I was tricked into buying arimedex...live and learn....that's why I got letro.figured its time to get this under control.

Repeat post, sry

G.P. is offline Junior Member
    just my .02 but if you've gone 5 weeks on 1500mg a week I wouldn't go another 7 weeks on 600mg a week. I would cut it off at week 8.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shennen View Post
    Sust 300mg 1cc.........so 2.5cc is 600 mg plus in a single shot. Twice weekkly is 1200 plus mg sust.......
    Rookie doin work here. No wonder I feel like god. Uhh...wut should I do? On week five...
    My nipples hurt just reading this!

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shennen View Post

don't worry . its ok and thanks for asking.

1cc=1ml=300mg
    2cc=2ml=600mg
    2.5cc=2.5ml=750mg twice a week this is 1,500mg or 1.5g of compound.

Life102

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    depending on how much is left, I would titrate down appropriately.
    1200 for a week, 900 for two weeks 750 for three, 600 for 3 etc.
    How ever long you have been on titrate down x2.

THIS IS TO CORRECT THE STUPID MISTAKE OF NEWB WITH THE ONLY ADVICE I CAN GIVE. UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS THE ADVICE AND PLAN THAT A VET WOULD RUN, NOT A NEWB. I WOULDN'T GIVE THE SAME ADVICE HAD THE OP NOT MADE SUCH A MISTAKE.

Ok. Two opinions. Both sound reasonable, 8 weeks or twelve...slow decrease or get right too 600 weekly?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguard102 View Post
    depending on how much is left, I would titrate down appropriately.
    1200 for a week, 900 for two weeks 750 for three, 600 for 3 etc.
    How ever long you have been on titrate down x2.

THIS IS TO CORRECT THE STUPID MISTAKE OF NEWB WITH THE ONLY ADVICE I CAN GIVE. UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS THE ADVICE AND PLAN THAT A VET WOULD RUN, NOT A NEWB. I WOULDN'T GIVE THE SAME ADVICE HAD THE OP NOT MADE SUCH A MISTAKE.
    There is no need to slowly ramp down, since AAS aren't habit forming and don't cause withdrawal symptoms or side effects when doses are rapidly lowered. Besides, long esters are self-tapering since they take a while to wash out.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope your girl pays the bills

Numb uK is offline Junior Member
    Learn from your mistakes and make sure you think twice before starting another cycle. Plan your cycle, diet, routine in depth and your pct before you start man. Preparation is the key and not to rush into things.

Hah, bills are taken directly from account. I def didn't plan this to the t like I shoulda, but my routine and diet have been done with extreme discipline and results have been amazing. Bacne is going away and I'm gonna do the rest of my 12 week cycle at 600mg/2cc weekly.

Thread Information