aguman is offline New Member

First Tren cycle

I have 10cc of 200mg Tren E, I also have a 10cc bottle of sustonon 250. I'm 36, 6'0", 210lbs, 20%bf, and have worked out for the past 8 years and have done around 6-8 cycles of test and eq. I'm looking for hard, clean gains without holding any water. I was going to do 1cc of tren with 1/2cc of Test once a week, with nolvadex 25mg daily. I've never done tren before so would like fedback as far as dosage and duration. I would love to get bf down to 12% so I know dieting will be key. I want to do as little Test as needed to keep dick straight but also keep down water retention. Thanks all in advance of thier advice.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    No need to take the Nolvadex during your cycle and you don't have enough gear for one cycle.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    if shooting test 250mg a week, i'd of gone for test e or c split in2 125x2 shots pw. you may get away with using the sust @ 125x2 pw(1/2 cc pw is nothing) but its not ideal, levels will up and down quite a bit. you need another bottle of tren . only take nolva if you get sides, i use 10mg pd till they subside. also worth noting, tren e will stay in your system for afew weeks and if you get bad sides, thts not pleasant. tren a is in and out in afew days thus making it a better 1st time tren choice. you should have prami/bromo to hand also for tren related gyno
    Last edited by dec11; 08-24-2010 at 09:00 AM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    agreed, 125mg of sust/wk & 200mg of Tren /wk isnt a well thought out cycle..

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I would really like to see your other 6-8 cycles... just out of curiousity, how do you not know if you did 6 or 8 or somewhere in between.

If you are currently only 210 @ 6'1 and 20% bf then you are only about 190lbs @ a more adequate cycling bf (like 12%)... which makes me wonder what your other half a dozen (or more) cycles did for you to get you the little gains you have so far?

Not trying to be a dick, but if you see where Im coming from you may want to take a step back and re-assess your potential problems like diet and training.

-KP

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    agreed, 125mg of sust/wk & 200mg of Tren/wk isnt a well thought out cycle..
    yep, 350mg would be a better choice

I agree with knockout that my diet and training need to be readjusted. My other cycles have been 12week cycles of Test at moderate dosage. ( 1 - 1 1/2cc weekly). I'm not looking to get huge but I do have decient size now and just want to lean out(by dieting) but also gain strength and clean weight by using the Tren . I was looking only to do a 10 week cycle just because I dont want to do any damage to my body. I know the Tren can be harmful and I would rather be on the safe side than the other. I know some guys that only do Tren by itself and have had no side effects at all. But the advice that I get from here is that I need to do a Test with it to keep levels stable. I dont want the water retention from the Test but if it is necessary to keep levels ok then I would like to keep the dosage top the minimum. I can get more Tren or Test thats not the problem. I'm just wondering what dosage should be adequate for what i'm looking for and for what I have now on hand.

If you had no gyno issues with just the test but gyno related sides popped up during this cycle then it would probably be the Tren which caused it. In which case you would not use Nolva at all to combat it.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aguman View Post
    I'm not looking to get huge but I do have decient size now and just want to lean out(by dieting) but also gain strength and clean weight by using the Tren.
    To be honest man, for your goals and your size you do not need tren . It is a very harsh compound and has alot of bad sides associated with it. When people say they hit a wall and need to use AAS to push past it... well thats what tren is for when you hit a wall with normal AAS. From the research I have done it is apparent that most smart users of Tren only touch the stuff when they can no longer make sufficient gains on Test and other less harsh compounds and by that time they are usually well beyond their natural growth potential. From your stats you have not exceeded your NATURAL growth potential with the use of 6-8 cycles. Your goals above are very possible at your stats with a simple Test cycle and proper diet. I wish you good luck and hope you cycle safely and smartly.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    1. I have 10cc of 200mg Tren E,

2. I want to do as little Test as needed to keep dick straight
    1. 200mg? how hard is it to withdraw i wonder? did you cook it up? im just curious how youve got it cut up. and why at 200? its just curiousity, not criticizing.

2. a little aint enough. as a matter of fact there possibly isnt enough. you are really going to need to invest in some ancillaries and blood work to keep this straight. trust me and anyone else dealing with it here.

Sector, I thank you for your advice and will take it into consideration. I was just wanting to try something new that I heard has good effects. I do realize the horror stories out there about Tren and was thinking that keeping it at a 10 week 200cc a week intake would not cause damage or have my body crashing. So the bottom line is this: Would a cycle of Tren for 10 weeks at 200cc a week with Test(dosage needed), be of any benefit or would be a waste of time? I have the Tren so i'm more incline to use it but I dont want to waste it or my time. Thanks again!

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Again, you are using Tren E, the smart thing to do would be to use Tren A due to half life and realizing how your body will tolerate Tren. Secondly @ 200mg/wk it would be a waste of time.

Again, you are using Tren E, the smart thing to do would be to use Tren A due to half life and realizing how your body will tolerate Tren. Secondly @ 200mg/wk it would be a waste of time.
    x2

If you're gonna shut yourself down you might as well use enough to make substantial gains.

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    I strongly disagree... 200mg of Tren E weekly is a great maiden dosage and MORE than enough to see great gains.

However, OP needs to learn how to lean out naturally before he tries to rely on the strongest AAS available to "Get lean."

You need to build a solid base naturally before you continue looking for shortcuts via AAS.

There are countless guys at my gym on stupid amounts of gear that look like S&*T and not HALF as good as me even off cycle.

When you DO have a solid base, even the lowest dosages will get you what you want.
    Last edited by Lean1038; 08-24-2010 at 11:12 AM.

I agree with you Lean1038 a 100%. I do need to tweek a few things in my diet and routine; which I plan to do. I was looking for some advice other than my supplier which happens to be a recent state body building champion. He's never led me astray but I always like different opinions and I have found a few on this site to be educational. My next task will be finding a good diet and work out schedule. Any suggestions on that?

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with you Lean1038 a 100%. I do need to tweek a few things in my diet and routine; which I plan to do. I was looking for some advice other than my supplier which happens to be a recent state body building champion. He's never led me astray but I always like different opinions and I have found a few on this site to be educational. My next task will be finding a good diet and work out schedule. Any suggestions on that?
    I'm glad to hear that man. I'm actually a highly reputable personal nutritionist/fitness consultant in the Midwest so yes, but as far as free advice... I'd steer you toward the diet forum to get started.

Best of luck to you.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Post your current diet in the nutrition section and training routine in the WO Q+A section for critique.

Thread Information