leatherface7 is offline New Member

Simple cycle - Test E/dbol

Hey guys, first off sorry for having to post again. I had to have my previous post deleted. I have done some more research and got some feedback and here are my states and proposed cycle.

Training 10+ years
    Weight: 175-180
    Height: 5 7"
    BF: 8-9% now

Goals: strength and power, though I have no problem putting on some size right now.

My diet has always been pretty good, I will further clean it up though and get some additional calories.

Proposed Cycle:

**10 weeks
    600mg Test E 300mg/2xweek
    weeks 1-3 Dbol 30mg/day
    0.25mg Arimdex/EOD

**week 13-16
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

I plan to supplmenent with liv52, and milk thistle. One question I had was I was considering if a small Test booster such as AIFM would be ok to use after (or maybe starting?) PCT?

I am currently only taking protein and j3cked (wanted to give some energy/focus booster a try for the hell of it) but I imagine I can just toss this aside.

My last question is about the liquid PCT items - in the past I have always taken caps, so I am unfamiliar with the liquid. I understand they are oral, and an oral syringe with measurements is just needed to take these. Assuming I need a total of say 700mg of Nolva for this cycle, I would be buying some Liquid Tamox (50ml) that comes in 20mg/ml thus providing me with 1000mg of this oral nolva. Are the oral syrgines usually provided with these?

Any questions or suggestions are greatly appreciated! Until then, I will continue to read .

EDIT:

Also, what are the typical experiations for the liquid forms of the PCT items stated? I will likely be buying double what I need, and seeing as I might not do a second cycle for 12+ months, just curious if they would stay fresh or not!
    Last edited by leatherface7; 08-24-2010 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Added question

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Looks fine to me.

What were your previous cycles?

You can get an oral syringe at any pharmacy.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Is this your first cycle? It looks pretty well laid out, but if it is your first, then just stick with 4-500/wk test. No need to start out higher.

-KP

Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member
    Im on a similar cycle but im using a bombs @ 100 mg ed and agree with sticking with 500mg test wk if ur a begginer, good luck with ur cycle please keep us updated with results

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Looks fine to me.

What were your previous cycles?

You can get an oral syringe at any pharmacy.
    I should have included that info, sorry.

I have done 2 cycles in the past, in 2006 and 2008. They were both just 10 weeks of Test E(500mg first time, 600mg second time). PCT varied a good bit though. I have the exact cycles at home, and I will post them later.

I will do more research on the oral syringe shit, I am obviously clueless =p Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Is this your first cycle? It looks pretty well laid out, but if it is your first, then just stick with 4-500/wk test. No need to start out higher.

-KP
    Again, I should have mentioned that and I forgot - this is my 3rd cycle. I will post my previous 2 when I get home. I have no problem doing 500mg a week this time around though if that was thought to be better. My first cycle was flawless, loved it.. my 2nd i had some side effects albiet minor ones, but I am pretty sure it was just my PCT that time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscledweebe View Post
    Im on a similar cycle but im using a bombs @ 100 mg ed and agree with sticking with 500mg test wk if ur a begginer, good luck with ur cycle please keep us updated with results
    I certainly will keep everyone updated! My updates are typically just going to be my lifts and how I feel, and while it appears most people here are BB's, I hope they are still found to be of some use.

Here they are, past cycles:

**10 weeks
    >500mg test/week 250/monday and 250/thursday
    1mg EOD arimidex
    **Week 11-13
    HCG
    10mg nolva/day
    >
    **week 13-16
    >PCT - start 3 weeks after end of cycle
    >clomid
    >week1 50mg/day 10mg nolva/day er 20mg/EOD
    >week2 50mg/day 10mg nolva/day
    >week3 50mg/day 10mg nolva/day

2008:

**10 weeks
    600mg test/week 300/monday and 300/thursday
    2 pumps AIFM ED (1morning 1night) .. (too much, drop to 1)

continue AIFM...

**Week 12
    2 pumps AIFM ED (1morning 1night)
    20 Mg Nolvadex EOD

**week 13-16
    50mg clomid/day
    1 pumps AIFM ED

*use AIFM 1-2 weeks beyond clomid
    start clomid about 2 weeks after last shot

Alright, I'll take the lack of comments as a good thing and assume my cycle/PCT/supplements are all good to go!!! So last question I had was this:

Also, what are the typical expiration for the liquid forms of the PCT items stated? I will likely be buying double what I need, and seeing as I might not do a second cycle for 12+ months, just curious if they would stay fresh or not!

Sorry, last time I will bump this! Just had 2 questions unanswered

1) One question I had was I was considering if a small Test booster such as AIFM would be ok to use after (or maybe starting?) PCT?

2) what are the typical expiration for the liquid forms of the PCT items stated? I will likely be buying double what I need, and seeing as I might not do a second cycle for 12+ months, just curious if they would stay fresh or not!

Thanks in advance guys! Hopefully I can get everything ready in about 2-3 weeks.

Thread Information