Stay Solid is offline Junior Member

New Member 21 Years Old

Last edited by Stay Solid; 08-25-2010 at 02:03 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're way too small and inexperienced to be worrying about AAS, and most on here will tell you that you're a bit young.

TRT2010 is offline Member

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    a year of training is not enough to build a proper base. This is not a great idea... you should really wait... and that test is going to hurt like hell. I feel sorry for you already

Last edited by Stay Solid; 08-24-2010 at 12:18 AM.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Well thats gonna suck because we're all going to be haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Solid View Post
    I dont Want To hear from any haters on here, the point is im doin the cyle regaurdless So why not try and help with advise instead of Tryin to judge
    5'11 and 165 and you are ready to cycle?

.... so what your saying is that you are educated enough to know you are ready to do this cycle, but that doesnt explain why you are here.

No one is a "hater" here buddy, its for your safety and you dont see that. Do you even know a pinning protocol for a test composition like that?

Regardless, Im sure you will make the intelligent choice for your PCT, I dont think you need any more of our help

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    5'11 and 165 and you are ready to cycle?

.... so what your saying is that you are educated enough to know you are ready to do this cycle, but that doesnt explain why you are here.

No one is a "hater" here buddy, its for your safety and you dont see that. Do you even know a pinning protocol for a test composition like that?

Regardless, Im sure you will make the intelligent choice for your PCT, I dont think you need any more of our help
    Wow Bro, All im asking is for a lil advice from some experienced people. If your not wanting to give any thats cool

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    161 pounds.... Have you heard of food, please start eating my friend.

Seriously visit the diet section and post up your diet and go from there. You are not reay for AAS.

GymHero is offline Senior Member

TRT2010 is offline Member
    We all know this is not going to go nowhere. more than likely he will make another user name and say he is 28 and 235lbs to get his answer without really knowing he is not gonna get results from crap diet.

Naw bro Im Not a bitch like that. I understand Concerns thats why i joined

Wow Bro, All im asking is for a lil advice from some experienced people. If your not wanting to give any thats cool
    You dont get it, you are not looking for good advice. Good advice is to avoid cycling at this point in your life... there is no way to do it properly in your situation, this is what you are not understanding...

but if you are going to cycle regardless, then check the PCT sticky at the top of the thread and in the PCT section... it gives you everything you are looking for.

PLZ cycle safely

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    You dont get it, you are not looking for good advice. Good advice is to avoid cycling at this point in your life... there is no way to do it properly in your situation, this is what you are not understanding...

but if you are going to cycle regardless, then check the PCT sticky at the top of the thread and in the PCT section... it gives you everything you are looking for.

PLZ cycle safely

Thanks, im trying to man. What would you go with off-top ?

Maxpower_sf1 is offline Junior Member
    Brah i would try to get up to 185 with 12% or lower BF just to see if you have your diet and training straight, that should take you a year. Then if you can do that you know you are close to ready. Also do a lot of research the whole time.

I am 22 and 185 at 13% and I def. dont feel ready yet to take gear

Rhinos is offline Banned
    advice is to eat more and keep training, steroids are not a magic drug you either learn how to eat now and gain or you take gear gain lose it all and then have to start again, save yourself the money, learn how to eat now and not after burning money on many cycles.
    Last edited by Rhinos; 08-23-2010 at 08:49 PM.

simple simple simple

test dosed as high as you have hurts like hell... did it for my first and after 2 shots gave up and went with cyp dosed @ 250 x 2/wk

Have a good AI for on cycle estrogen control like aromasin ... in case you get bad acne or gyno

PCT would be nolva and clomid

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower_sf1 View Post
    Brah i would try to get up to 185 with 12% or lower BF just to see if you have your diet and training straight, that should take you a year. Then if you can do that you know you are close to ready. Also do a lot of research the whole time.

I am 22 and 185 at 13% and I def. dont feel ready yet to take gear
    Thanks

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    Naw bro Im Not a bitch like that. I understand Concerns thats why i joined
    ppl here arent tellin u that ur to young coz they are haters.. its just that if u dont kno how to really eat.... after u cycle.. ur most likely to lose wat u gain.. coz theres no understanding on diet...

see if you understand how ur body reacts to ur dieting.. and u max out ur potential... when u cycle u will not only have better results.. u'll have an understanding of how to diet when ur off to keep ur muscle....

im not against u cycling.. just hold off until u understand ur dietin...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond*K View Post
    ppl here arent tellin u that ur to young coz they are haters.. its just that if u dont kno how to really eat.... after u cycle.. ur most likely to lose wat u gain.. coz theres no understanding on diet...

see if you understand how ur body reacts to ur dieting.. and u max out ur potential... when u cycle u will not only have better results.. u'll have an understanding of how to diet when ur off to keep ur muscle....

im not against u cycling.. just hold off until u understand ur dietin...
    Yea i totally understand what your saying, thanks. I do agree with everyone i am lightweight and need to Work on diet

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Solid;532***8
    Yea i totally understand what your saying, thanks. I do agree with everyone i am lightweight and need to Work on diet
    i would just try to understand it b4 u cycle.. coz when ur on u dont kno if its just "supps" or diet and then when ur off cycle and u dont know how to eat and u lose everything... u would have lost everything... and then u'll b pissed...

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Darn, I can't believe I wasn't around for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    Darn, I can't believe I wasn't around for this thread.
    Advice ?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Advice ?
    Yep, but nothing that hasn't already been stated.

Diet, training, and NO STEROIDS . You are not going to get real cycle help here because of your age and stats. We will not, and do not condone, nor advise steroid use to someone with your stats, because of the safety issues. If you want the best results, take our advice. Start with diet and training.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont Want To hear from any haters on here, the point is im doin the cyle regaurdless So why not try and help with advise instead of Tryin to judge
    That's easy then, at the Top right hand side of the page it says Log Out. Click on that and dont come back. You wont have to worry about so called hatters and you can do as you wish.

Now if you are going to listen to US hatters it's mostly been said. I agree, diet is what you need, not AAS. You will grow a lot with eating properly. If you want to be 190 lbs you have to eat like someone who is 190 lbs. It's that simple. More or less.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-23-2010 at 11:52 PM.

rhinoss is offline New Member
    i dont like you at all but i asure you you were not banned for arguing with me. you were gone the day you made that new account under the name rhino after your old account was banned. your well aware of what you were doing here

PT

whatever see ya fool
    Last edited by rhinoss; 08-24-2010 at 03:16 AM.

Too young, need to be 25 at least. If you cycle too young you risk permanent damage. This has nothing to do with being a "hater"; it has to do with safety and learning from people who found out the hard way and are now on TRT for life as a result of damaging their HPTA from taking steroids at a young age. Everyone here who cycled that young wishes that hadn't. They all admit it was a decision born out of ignorance and youthful foolishness. The risk in no way justifies the reward.

Need to be closer to genetic potential, which is going to be more like 190lbs. If you can't eat and train to get to your potential naturally then there's no point in trying to do it with drugs. You'll gain a bit on the cycle, but those gains will go right away once you're off. Knowing that's what will happen is it worth it? Certainly not.

Learn to eat right and train right. In the next four years you can reach your potential, and then, if that's not enough, you can maybe consider steroids. My guess is that you won't ever think about them again though.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Too young, need to be 25 at least. If you cycle too young you risk permanent damage. This has nothing to do with being a "hater"; it has to do with safety and learning from people who found out the hard way and are now on TRT for life as a result of damaging their HPTA from taking steroids at a young age. Everyone here who cycled that young wishes that hadn't. They all admit it was a decision born out of ignorance and youthful foolishness. The risk in no way justifies the reward.

Need to be closer to genetic potential, which is going to be more like 190lbs. If you can't eat and train to get to your potential naturally then there's no point in trying to do it with drugs. You'll gain a bit on the cycle, but those gains will go right away once you're off. Knowing that's what will happen is it worth it? Certainly not.

Learn to eat right and train right. In the next four years you can reach your potential, and then, if that's not enough, you can maybe consider steroids. My guess is that you won't ever think about them again though.

That was well put and i agree with everyone, thats why i joined and sought more advice ya kno.. at first it jus felt as if everyone was shootin me down lol. But Yes i will be considering Gear again... When ive met my full potential and get a lil older. Im trying to be the best i can be.

I suppose we shall see. Life has a way of changing around your thinking as you get older, and it also has a nasty habit of intruding upon your plans and ideas. A smart old man once told me that he'd been my age, but I'd never been his, and he was right.

Until then post back so we can help you with diet and training. Feel free to PM me if you want as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    I suppose we shall see. Life has a way of changing around your thinking as you get older, and it also has a nasty habit of intruding upon your plans and ideas. A smart old man once told me that he'd been my age, but I'd never been his, and he was right.

Until then post back so we can help you with diet and training. Feel free to PM me if you want as well.

Thanks Bro I really Appreciate that

Thread Information