Thread: Tbol question

wormwood is offline Associate Member

Tbol question

Why is it generally frowned upon to run a Dbol only cycle but not a Tbol only cycle? What is the difference between the two which accounts for this?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Tbol is much more mild toxicity wise, somewhat comparable to Var. Thus, it is more acceptable to run it alone compared to Dbol .

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reply.

But does running test with Dbol necassarily make it less toxic?

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

But does running test with Dbol necassarily make it less toxic?
    No, but thats not the main reason it is frowned upon. Dbol alone can produce nice gains, but, as stated many times, those gains are easily lost during PCT, or just flat out coming off of the Dbol considering a lot of the gains come in the form of water retention. Since Dbol is mainly used as a kickstart until the Test kicks in, and is usually only run for around 4 or 5 weeks, your liver is generally at less risk for liver damage (or at least there is less strain on the liver for running it for a shorter time).

Tbol being less liver toxic can be run by itself (just as Var can) for a longer period of time with much less risk of liver damage. But, as with Var, I never expect too much gain wise from running Tbol only. It serves its purpose, but benifits much better when stacked with a form of Test.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I've never seen any studies (or even anecdotal evidence) that suggest that Dbol is more toxic than Tbol. Also, though Tbol is the least suppressive compound out there, Dbol wouldn't be very suppressive either if used with an AI. A lot of it just comes down to bro-science and negative personal experiences.

G4R
    I need to point out that all in all I mean it is much less harsh estrogenic wise. While still harsh on the liver, just as Var is, it is gentler on the body than Dbol .

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    I need to point out that all in all I mean it is much less harsh estrogenic wise. While still harsh on the liver, just as Var is, it is gentler on the body than Dbol.
    Ok, I can agree with that.

Thread Information