I.Muscle is offline Junior Member

Clen with slightly low body temp?

I took my body temp because my fat loss progress stopped for a while and i got a 4 day average reading of 97.4. I read a lot of info about if your not floating +/- .4 degrees of 98.6 your metabolism is low and your body will not be a great fat burning machine.

So ive been 3 weeks into re-feeding on my diet +700 cals a day from when i was cutting. I was thinking of finishing up a bottle of clen i have left over, because i know it raises body temp and increases your metabolism also. I will be doing 5 - 45 minute LISS cardios a week, and lifting heavy 3x a week.

Do you guys think this would be successful?

bump

What's your stats?

DocPharm is offline New Member
    I personally am in the same boat as you. I typically run below 98.0 as well. I use 80-100mg of clen coupled with 50mg cytomel daily, it seems to do a great job of raising my core temp. I have been doing this for the past 4 weeks, along with 30-45min interval cardio (stairstepper or treadmill) 4x and week and have had great success with cutting weight, while still keeping my strength intact.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    What's your stats?
    165lbs, 5'8'' ~15% Bodyfat

Quote Originally Posted by DocPharm View Post
    I personally am in the same boat as you. I typically run below 98.0 as well. I use 80-100mg of clen coupled with 50mg cytomel daily, it seems to do a great job of raising my core temp. I have been doing this for the past 4 weeks, along with 30-45min interval cardio (stairstepper or treadmill) 4x and week and have had great success with cutting weight, while still keeping my strength intact.
    Thanks for the post

Thread Information