justice1 is offline New Member

which would be a better cycle

i am just looking into things early to plan for the future i am 22 now will be 23 in 14 days and dont plan on running anything until im 25 but it cant hurt to learn as much as possible until then.

stats
    weight-240
    ht-5'10
    bf- not sure could be anywere btwn 18-22 maybe lower i have alot of muscle and a gut mostly
    i work out everyday
    for 6 years
    much diet is okie but not the best and that is what i will work on until i go on cycle this is what i learned so far in the frist week ive been a member

cycle 1

test enanthate for 10 weeks 350 mg a week
    anavar 8 weeks 30/50x7
    clen 120 mc a day week 1-2 5-6 9-10

cycle 2 is the same just with test-prop )insted of enanthate for 10 weeks at 525 a week

this is for a lean mass loose body fat keep and gain lean muscle and strenght

thanks for the help guys

Harry Manback is offline Junior Member
    Personally, I'd run the prop. Quick in, quick out. The bloated thing is debated, between short estered and long estered hormones. In my experience, I'm noticably less bloated on prop then cyp. Could just be me, as I don't have scientific evidence to back it up. I pin every day. With this being your first cycle you may want to go with the test-e as there would be less frequent injections...more user friendly at first. Just a couple things to think about.

Why a lower dose of enanthate than prop?

tyhanks for the advic and to ur question at the end from looking around it just seems that people run lower does of enanthate then prop so i just wasnt sure

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    A lot is going to depend on what your diet looks like. Once you get your BF down to a lower point, you will need to be running a goal oriented diet for a while before starting a cycle.

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    A lot is going to depend on what your diet looks like. Once you get your BF down to a lower point, you will need to be running a goal oriented diet for a while before starting a cycle.

Good advice.

I would strongly advise you not to run any oral for a first cycle.

Most would recomend a first cycle of
    500 mg test for 10-12 wks
    AI/AE included
    Solid PCT
    I choose to include Liv 52 with every cycle but that is just me.

Good luck.

Ps you won't need 120 mcg of clen in 5 yrs, wink wink , when your diet is solid.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justice1 View Post
    i am just looking into things early to plan for the future i am 22 now will be 23 in 14 days and dont plan on running anything until im 25 but it cant hurt to learn as much as possible until then.

stats
    weight-240
    ht-5'10
    bf- not sure could be anywere btwn 18-22 maybe lower i have alot of muscle and a gut mostly
    i work out everyday
    for 6 years
    much diet is okie but not the best and that is what i will work on until i go on cycle this is what i learned so far in the frist week ive been a member

cycle 1

test enanthate for 10 weeks 350 mg a week
    anavar 8 weeks 30/50x7
    clen 120 mc a day week 1-2 5-6 9-10

cycle 2 is the same just with test-prop )insted of enanthate for 10 weeks at 525 a week

this is for a lean mass loose body fat keep and gain lean muscle and strenght

thanks for the help guys
    Cycle 1. You don't want to pin yourself that much on a first cycle.
    Test E for 12 weeks at 500mgs a week is all you need for a first cycle.
    Clen is something you need to start low and ramp up and see how your body responds. I can take 100mcgs no problem, yet my friend freak out on 20mcgs.
    And I don't quite understand the 30/50x7 anavar thing.

And you have no PCT. Its a good idea you are waiting.

i have pct in mind after the cycle i was just wondering of the cycle pct is

clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

n reason for tyhe anavr and clen is to loose fat and try to loose weight and keep muscle mass i dont want to gain size

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    You will read debates on var and fat lose, but I would never recommend var for that purpose. Diet and cardio are what you need to burn the fat.

Thread Information