dan13l is offline New Member

can i just quit????

i posted a thread earlier but i guess the title wasnt getting any attention.

ive been reading and reading and i wish i just knew some one to that i can pick their brain with all the question that i have. i want to do a sustanon cycle but i dont want to depend on it for ever. i would like to do a cycle or 2. i tried reading about PCT and all of that but quit franckly the more i read the more confused and lost i get. could some one please just help me understand with a simple answer. all i would like to know is what happens when i decide to stop using that stuff

Thanks

TRT2010 is offline Member
    stats?
    weight
    bf%
    experience

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Stop using the stuff when exactly? During a cycle? After?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Dan in order to properly help you we need to know about you. I see in your other post you mentioned your height & weight but we need to know things like body fat % and stats.

We are here to help not to let someone run off half cocked.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats?

basically you should only start cycling when you have reached your natural potential if you give us your stats we can tell you about where this should be.

once you have reached that point and cannot gain anymore naturally, which can take many years to achive, you may start to feel the need for AAS to help with your training.
    if you do a few cycles and gain 20lbs over your natural potential and then stop, slowly over time you will loose those gains (1-2 yrs) around about

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Stop using the stuff when exactly? During a cycle? After?
    after

Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    stats?
    weight
    bf%
    experience
    age 24
    height 5 10
    weight 184
    bf not sure
    experience been lifting for a few years now but i havent done a cycle yet was looking in to it

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    what are your stats?

basically you should only start cycling when you have reached your natural potential if you give us your stats we can tell you about where this should be.

once you have reached that point and cannot gain anymore naturally, which can take many years to achive, you may start to feel the need for AAS to help with your training.
    if you do a few cycles and gain 20lbs over your natural potential and then stop, slowly over time you will loose those gains (1-2 yrs) around about
    you said i would loose my gains, but i was thinking about stop using but not working out, will i loose any ways?

you will lose some i imagine as m ost of us done but that lose all depends on proper PCT and diet after the fact

Quote Originally Posted by dan13l View Post
    after
    Many variables come into play here but basically you will loose an "x" amount of what you gained depending on how well the cycle/nutrition/training and quality of rest during the cycle was.

you said i would loose my gains, but i was thinking about stop using but not working out, will i loose any ways?
    Why the hell would you stop training after a cycle?

I dont know OP it dsnt sound like you ready for AAS yet

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think the OP just wants the basics of PCT, how it works, and what to do...right?

Dan, I for one won't spoon feed you, so just stick around and read some threads and research, and ask questions as they arise.

You'll catch on quick.

hormone manipulation shouldn't be treated with levity, and by us spoon-feeding you, we'd only be doing you a disservice.

Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    I dont know OP it dsnt sound like you ready for AAS yet
    Not a chance.

thanks for all the input but i still have a few more questions.. i was reading on PCT and if im understanding correctly, all that consists of is taking additional stuff to get me back to normal, correct? what would happen if i were unable to obtain any of of the stuff required for PCT?

there are a lot of knowledgable ppl here that when you are ready to craft a cycle together they will assist you. Do more research and read read read. Read till your nose bleeds and fully understand the concept of steroid use . make sure your diet is good and read the Diet Forums for help. And dont use stupipd names for your thread header. lol

thanks for all the input but i still have a few more questions.. i was reading on PCT and if im understanding correctly, all that consists of is taking additional stuff to get me back to normal, correct? what would happen if i were unable to obtain any of of the stuff required for PCT?
    Then you shouldn't cycle.. PERIOD

Then you would take a lot longer to recovery and lose the majority of what you've gained. Common sense.

Thread Information